Did The Fan Get Laryngitis? Were is Voice of The Fan?

Its supposed to go out late Tuesday aft but Josh emailed me and said that just before they were going to put it out the trade happened. So he decided to run it in the morning.

Thanks for the answer.

I guess that works I will read it when I eat breakfast or something.

I'm glad he emailed you.

I guess it makes sense to somebody but from here, I don't see how they can run out of space? Like there is no paper in that online newspaper. Do they run you stuff in the paper-paper too?

Its supposed to go out late Tuesday aft but Josh emailed me and said that just before they were going to put it out the trade happened. So he decided to run it in the morning.

how much do we have to pay not to have that included our subscription?

how much do we have to pay not to have that included our subscription?

$24,553.99 plus tax.

Thanks for the answer.

I guess that works I will read it when I eat breakfast or something.

I'm glad he emailed you.

I guess it makes sense to somebody but from here, I don't see how they can run out of space? Like there is no paper in that online newspaper. Do they run you stuff in the paper-paper too?

I think it was more about it would get lost in the sauce. Not sure though.

$24,553.99 plus tax.

I think it was more about it would get lost in the sauce. Not sure though.

Oh.

I am thinking more along the lines of we have a game Thursday, which will have some sauce of its own, and your game was played Sunday.

I will keeping my eye on this "Barnet" character for you Skippy. You keep being the sweet innocent fellow that you are. But Barnet won't get any of his monkey business by me.

Morning. It's still not there.

Ah well. People do what they like nowadays. Josh Barnet says they have a new column they will run. And then they don't put it in. It's hard to get used to the new ways, but I'm getting there.

Anyway good luck and Go Bills!

It's there when I looked. ;) Right at the top. Although as the day goes on and new stuff comes on there it will begin to slide down. Go Bills.

It's there when I looked. ;) Right at the top. Although as the day goes on and new stuff comes on there it will begin to slide down. Go Bills.

Ok it is there now. Thanks. It was not there before I said something.

Note how you now have the top spot with a big photo.

Consider it a free sample of what an Agent, such as me, can do for a fellow like you.

I can now go and enjoy the article that they tried to suppress.

Go Bills! Go TBD!