Trouble in *Cheats land? TB & BB relationship not great?

Reed83HOF

Brady camp 3 days ago felt privately TB could be traded by Bill after 17. This was a Kraft decision to make it clear Brady finishes as a Pat

Ryan Burr Retweeted Ryan Burr

Told TB relationship with BB not great and all his loyalty is too Mr Kraft.

Brady camp continued Bill is 100% business and if he thinks he would be more likely to win with Jim G than TB than Tom would be out. Period

Brady camp 3 days ago felt privately TB could be traded by Bill after 17. This was a Kraft decision to make it clear Brady finishes as a Pat

Ryan Burr Retweeted Ryan Burr

Told TB relationship with BB not great and all his loyalty is too Mr Kraft.

Brady camp continued Bill is 100% business and if he thinks he would be more likely to win with Jim G than TB than Tom would be out. Period

Kraft not letting the inmate run the prison.

None of this is all that shocking.

I think more troublesome for pats fans than the strain is of kraft actually pulled rank. If JG ends up the better option, Id be frustrated the owner and not the hall of fame coach made that call

Totally understand why Kraft would make that call; also he is 40 the end is very near. I think I recall Polian calling JG the best QB in that draft....

Tom Brady has 16 TDs and 2 Ints.... None of the Pats recent "struggles" have ANYTHING to do with him, not even remotely. He has shown no sign of decline. Even then, TB at 80% of his peak is better than anything Jimmy Garrapalo will ever be. Niners got fleeced. Pats backups never do anything worth while in the league when BB cuts ties, going back to our buddy Drew... Bledsoe, Cassel, Mallet, Hoyer, Brissett, now Jimmy... JG hasn't shown any potential to really get excited about, not sure how he warrants what will be a top 40 pick. In short, I call all sorts of BS on these "rumors."

Week 17 JG will start for the Niners and get eaten alive, while Hoyer starts for the Pats and has a career day bc the Pats have the AFC locked up by "old man" Brady, 2 weeks prior.

With Jimmy G traded I doubt there is a riff between Brady and BB. Just doesn't make much sense given that the player that could have been the heir apparent was just traded.

Unless the story floated out is true. Its plausible. Its not a huge deal though as both are going to show up 110%

The only concern is if the evaluations were wrong, not whether they are bff

Owner should not be messing with this stuff IMO.

Also, who the heck would trade for Brady at 40?

Houston Texans

Arizona Cardinals

Minnesota Vikings

New York Jets

Miami Dolphins

Denver Broncos

Washington

Jacksonville Jaguars

Edited by reddogblitz