Rubes

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I look it like this

We have a glut of slot WR's.....but the only real "X" receiver we have on the roster is Deonte Thompson

Think Justin Hunter.....but with a lot more talent

He is a legit starting WR.....and having a true X on the field will force teams to respect our deep passing game....which will only open up our running game even more

Other than size, the last WR I think of, when I think of Benjamin, is Hunter. Benjamin is far better than Hunter.

I'm late to the party on this. But wow am I happy with this trade.

Benjamin gives us a legit target at WR. More importantly, McD and Co know exactly what they're getting with this guy. The fact that they went out of their way to pursue KB shows you what kind of player he is, unlike Sammy.

A 3rd round pick is nothing for a #1 WR; we still have another 3rd round pick in 2018.

AMAZING TRADE.

So happy. Go BILLS!

I read here and on the Panthers board that he’s got a tender knee he’s been playing through.

He does. He blew out his ACL in 2015 and has had soreness in that same knee this year. Two weeks ago he left practice because of frustration with his knee. Sitting him this week would be like an extra bye for him to rest it.

Here is a nice long highlight vid for those that arent familiar. I know most are but still a good watch. You will probably have to click the youtube icon and watch it on youtube for it to work.... EDIT: Apparently the music is bad. I didn't listen so I'm sorry. MUTE IT IF YOU WATCH IT.

Thanks, I really enjoyed that. :thumbsup: