Be thankful we are Bills fans

It is easy to be frustrated that the Bills haven't advanced to the playoffs in some time but be very glad we are not fans of the Redskins and for that matter the Cowboys. Both of these franchises have deep pockets but shallow sense. Clearly the Cowboys are building for the last two years of the Parcells' era. Good luck. As a resident of D.C. I will focus this post on the absurdity of the Redskins and their owner Danny Snyder. Not content with selling obstructed-view seats to fans last year (fans literally have to turn to TVs mounted above the seats when a pass, kick or play occurs between certain yardage markers), the Redkins tried this year to foist a credit card scam on loyal season ticket holders by requiring them to make all season ticket credit card purchases with a special Redskin Extra Points MasterCard. The lastest foible revolves around the trade demands of Laveranues Coles whom the Redskins vastly overpaid (first round pick/$13 million signing post). Year in and year out the Redskins win the Free Agency Super Bowl. I think we should be very glad that Ralph Wilson is our owner and Tom Donohoe is our general manager.

It is easy to be frustrated that the Bills haven't advanced to the playoffs in some time but be very glad we are not fans of the Redskins and for that matter the Cowboys. Both of these franchises have deep pockets but shallow sense. Clearly the Cowboys are building for the last two years of the Parcells' era. Good luck. As a resident of D.C. I will focus this post on the absurdity of the Redskins and their owner Danny Snyder. Not content with selling obstructed-view seats to fans last year (fans literally have to turn to TVs mounted above the seats when a pass, kick or play occurs between certain yardage markers), the Redkins tried this year to foist a credit card scam on loyal season ticket holders by requiring them to make all season ticket credit card purchases with a special Redskin Extra Points MasterCard. The lastest foible revolves around the trade demands of Laveranues Coles whom the Redskins vastly overpaid (first round pick/$13 million signing post). Year in and year out the Redskins win the Free Agency Super Bowl. I think we should be very glad that Ralph Wilson is our owner and Tom Donohoe is our general manager.

263978[/snapback]

On top of that, he blew off the only coach that had them going in the right direction lol