Alcohol giant moves into weed.

PromoTheRobot

its not too far from being legal in all 50

it will be interesting if all 50 can get it legalized before the federal government does. The battle ensuing that event would be epically funny.

Some towns and cities are battling states already

Yep, that time is coming. When it gets here, it'll never go back.

Start buying pot stock now!

screw that send me a few seeds and I can grow my own

Thanks for the advice but........

afraid your stock will go

Up in smoke?

Smart. And good for farmers once it's federally decriminalized.

Has that stopped the California growers? (serious question)

Has that stopped the California growers? (serious question)

California's recent decriminalization (state, not federal obviously) put the squeeze on the black market grow ops and forced a lot of guys to get into compliance ie registration, tracking, security/quality assurance/auditing as I understand. It's helped legitimize the trade, absolutely.

it will be interesting if all 50 can get it legalized before the federal government does. The battle ensuing that event would be epically funny.

It wouldn't matter. If the federal government says pot is still illegal, you cannot transport it across state lines. Each state would have to have their own in-state pot manufacturing and distribution infrastructure.

It wouldn't matter. If the federal government says pot is still illegal, you cannot transport it across state lines. Each state would have to have their own in-state pot manufacturing and distribution infrastructure.

you can do this neither most agricultural products. Marijuana could/should be no different

Great. New in state jobs for people.

Potheads will get off their lazy bottoms for a contact high.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

I was on Maui a couple weeks ago and one of our tour guides mentioned they may look into growing pot on the abandoned sugar cane fields, if it becomes legal there.

Good luck with that. Mold and bugs would destroy the crop, it has to be grow indoors and climate controlled to get best results.

I spent some time in Humboldt County this August and was blown away by how prevalent the growing industry was. You can literally smell weed just about everywhere! (Good stuff too. :rolleyes: )

Here in New Zealand, the new government announced that we will have a public referendum about legalizing it within the next 3 years. Bring it on!

And states are making sure those towns don't get a cut of mj tax revenue. We'll see how long they will resist.