I see that De Blasio's having a fun day

Biggest scumbag in New York state now that Shelly Silver has finally been taken down. Honestly can't believe the retards in NYC voted for this guy.

But I guess 20 years of competent leadership was enough.

This guys is such a freaking piece of schit.

As you've no doubt learned as a new CA resident, we'd NEVER elect a dumbass like him in Calfornia.

This guys is such a freaking piece of schit.

As you've no doubt learned as a new CA resident, we'd NEVER elect a dumbass like him in Calfornia.

you're right of course. you've got plenty of your own dumb asses to elect.

you know, in case there was no sarcasm in your post....

Edited by Foxx

He only won 4 years ago because Joe Lohta has the personality of a thumbtack on a chair. In all the time he's been mayor, I've yet years anyone say anything good about him. Nothing.

And yet he's going to win re-election. Ugh!

If they do elect him for another term, then New Yorkers deserve everything they get.

NYC is hopelessly liberal and if he survives a primary challenge, he runs with the big D next to his name on the ballot. Guaranteed win.

In Chicago, no Republican even ran for Mayor in the last election. The Dem primary was a big event and the election was not even a yawn.

NYC is hopelessly liberal and if he survives a primary challenge, he runs with the big D next to his name on the ballot. Guaranteed win.

In Chicago, no Republican even ran for Mayor in the last election. The Dem primary was a big event and the election was not even a yawn.

Before DiBlasio, the prior two mayors (5 total terms/20 years) had a big R next to their names.

It is a steep uphill climb, but it isn't unheard of in NYC.

when will the masses learn. if you want to drain the swamp, there is only one way to accomplish it.

if they're in, they're out.

rinse and repeat until the swamp is drained.

Edited by Foxx