Put Micah Hyde's versatility to use this weekend

OK if we are assuming that maybe Poyer is good to go this Sunday keep him back at safety with Trey Elston in a 2 deep look. I would bring Micah Hyde up to cornerback and have him shadow Amari Cooper and I would keep tre white on Crabtree.I think Crabtree is slightly faster and Tre would match up better with him. Every opportunity we've given Wright he's been exposed and we just can't take that risk again this weekend with oaklands offense

Edited by Finkle Is Einhorn

OK if we are assuming that maybe Poyer is good to go this Sunday keep him back at safety with Trey Elston in a 2 deep look. I would bring Micah Hyde up to cornerback and have him shadow Amari Cooper and I would keep tre white on Crabtree.I think Crabtree is slightly faster and Trey would match up better with him.every opportunity we've given Wright he's been exposed and we just can't take that risk again this weekend with oaklands offense

They'll need him to handle Cook.

Not sure I would get too fancy against the Raiders.

But with Gaines confirmed out, one move we have to make is to put White on Amari Cooper and have him shadow him the entire game. Wright is not great but I'd put him on Crabtree who isn't a speed guy and take my chances there.

Really hoping Poyer plays though but still not looking promising even if he's limited today which don't even know if that's the case yet.

Cooper scares me. He had a big game last week and looked unstoppable in his route running. Let's hope McD has a wrinkle for this zone, or Cooper might put up another 100yd game

Cooper is a beast.

I'm very concerned about him, even more concerned about Khalil Mack and the prospect of him lining up against Jordan Mills....

Cooper is a beast.

I'm very concerned about him, even more concerned about Khalil Mack and the prospect of him lining up against Jordan Mills....

Mack isn't going to be able to do it all himself.

I'm expecting Taylor to have season high yards running, too

Edited by Boyst62

Yeah Cooper has a lot more potential than Crabtree but besides last game Crabtree has put up better numbers so far this year every game. Some reason I thought Crabtree was faster but Cooper is actually a touch faster Crabtree only had a 4.54 40 time

Edited by Finkle Is Einhorn

Cooper scares me. He had a big game last week and looked unstoppable in his route running. Let's hope McD has a wrinkle for this zone, or Cooper might put up another 100yd game

The Raider attack is no more scary than facing TB with Evans, Jackson, Brate, Howard, and Martin.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Can you imagine Derek Carr at quarterback with the Buccaneers offensive skill players....nothing against Winston

Winston is a top 10 NFL QB and he did what he could to lead his team to victory last week. But I do think Carr is also a top 10 QB and better at this stage of the game because he has a playoff season under his belt (even though he didn't play in the playoffs last year because of injury).

The Raider attack is no more scary than facing TB with Evans, Jackson, Brate, Howard, and Martin.

With the injuries to the secondary it is shaping up to be a horror movie. The Raiders have a better offensive line, Carr, and two good wideouts. After Gaines went down last week the Bills look dazed and confused in the secondary.

Very concerning! Always concerned! The pass rush is going to have to be at its best this week. I don't think Poyer plays and if Carr gets rolling they are going for 34+

With the injuries to the secondary it is shaping up to be a horror movie. The Raiders have a better offensive line, Carr, and two good wideouts. After Gaines went down last week the Bills look dazed and confused in the secondary.

Very concerning! Always concerned! The pass rush is going to have to be at its best this week. I don't think Poyer plays and if Carr gets rolling they are going for 34+

Yep. It wasn't a good scene with Wright getting exposed by Evans and Alexander losing coverage on Howard. They need more pressure from the DL this week to disrupt Carr.