10-year-old steals car, leads police on 100 mph chase

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My father's cousin, a Cheektowaga cop, told us a story years ago about a guy they found pulled over in the grassy median on the 33 (Kensington Expressway)at about 3 AM. The guy was sitting with the door open with his feet on the ground when they walked up. He stated that he was too drunk to drive and had pulled over here. Since he had the sense to stop and the paperwork would have taken up the rest of the shift, he told his rookie partner to follow him with the cruiser and he drove the guy home.

My father's cousin, a Cheektowaga cop, told us a story years ago about a guy they found pulled over in the grassy median on the 33 (Kensington Expressway)at about 3 AM. The guy was sitting with the door open with his feet on the ground when they walked up. He stated that he was too drunk to drive and had pulled over here. Since he had the sense to stop and the paperwork would have taken up the rest of the shift, he told his rookie partner to follow him with the cruiser and he drove the guy home.

Ha! That could have been my Dad!

:-/