Going Incognito with Incognito

Cool.. he has come a long way from those miami days.. good for him.. good for the Bills.

......when the Rams cut him loose and he ended up in Buffalo as a high maintenance guy, he gave me the impression he wanted out in a hurry.....after the Miami fiasco, my opinion was worse......was not in favor of the Buffalo signing as I doubted he could clean it up.....FIRST to admit I was DEAD wrong......being "unofficially" blackballed (COUGH-that NEVER happens, right?) probably cost him 2+ mil, one helluva expensive wake up call.....this kid is nothing but a force as our LG, watching him pull is a thing of beauty and he has emerged as a strong team leader on the field and in the locker room.....also want to mention Overdorf crafting a "pay as you go" contract.whereby he was being paid essentially on a per game basis......a major screw up and he's gone with zero financial obligation....BUT...the contract was incentive laden on the back end whereby he keeps his nose clean for the season and there would be a substantial reward.....ended up being a huge WIN-WIN and extending him was an added bonus IMO..........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy