What fast food restaurants match your QB

https://247sports.com/nfl/new-england-patriots/Gallery/Comparing-every-NFL-quarterback-to-a-fast-food-chain-107087357/GallerySlides/675438?ftag=ACQ-07-10aac1b&vndid=1862651135&nan_pid=1862651135&ad_id=7314809

Tyrod Taylor (BUF): Jimmy John's

"Fast, efficient, totally underrated and just like Bills fans, there are way more upstate than in New York City (zero)."

Matching fast food "restaurants" with QBs?

I guess this is the day we officially ran out of news.

But my wife made me leave an event as soon as the speakers finished because her contacts were dry. I had been hearing them drone on for almost an hour while I stared at the food, then got one slice of red bell pepper before we had to leave. I think 90 seconds might have allowed me to knock sufficient food back to survive. No food at home as I knew we were eating at this thing...

I feel like Tom Hanks on Castaway.

Talk food to me.....

Thinking Duff's and specifically the wings with death sauce... they smell good, the look good. Then you dive in (against your BETTER judgement) and they burn the crap out of your mouth and the NEXT day you were subtly reminded (when your arse is flaming sitting on the porcelain throne) that this ALWAYS happens - buyer's remorse.