Happy 2nd Birthday to DC Tom

It's not my birthday.

I beg to argue, apparently you turn two today! I looked it up, and I think my math was right, though I didn’t use a calculator to double check. Someone is into the Terrible Two’s, look out everybody! It may get worse!!!

I beg to argue, apparently you turn two today! I looked it up, and I think my math was right, though I didn’t use a calculator to double check. Someone is into the Terrible Two’s, look out everybody! It may get worse!!!

It's still not my birthday.

(Side note: for my 40th, my grandmother sent me a "Congratulations! You're Four!" card with pop-up dinosaurs in it. Intentionally...grandma's got a great sense of humor.)

It's still not my birthday.

(Side note: for my 40th, my grandmother sent me a "Congratulations! You're Four!" card with pop-up dinosaurs in it. Intentionally...grandma's got a great sense of humor.)

I’m pretty sure I’d like your grandmother!

On a related note, my mother turns 90 next month. Her birth certificate says 11/24, but my mother says it was a typo and it’s actually 11/25. My sisters cant agree about when to celebrate. I say NOVEMBER! Hey, she just turned 90!

I have, about 18 years ago

Cindy (#89). A few of you met me a the first Hunter's Hope ball. I've also met SDS, VA Bills, Paul (BiB, Ghost of BiB), Ken Crippen, R. Rich. And there's probably a few others who've met me at Grevey's fifteen years or so ago.

Yes, I actually used to socialize, before I realized I hate...well, not people, so much as socializing.

Cindy (#89). A few of you met me a the first Hunter's Hope ball. I've also met SDS, VA Bills, Paul (BiB, Ghost of BiB), Ken Crippen, R. Rich. And there's probably a few others who've met me at Grevey's fifteen years or so ago.

Yes, I actually used to socialize, before I realized I hate...well, not people, so much as socializing.

I remember Paul tried to talk me into driving up to drive up to Northern Virginia and hang out with with, him, and VA Bills

If I remember right, it was Rosen who spotted you first.

And quite frankly, that was the best Hunters Hope ball. I kept going each year, and they just kept getting lamer and lamer.