I love Zo but man...

The juice

PFF use a lot of college interns and cheap labor who just watch games and arbitrarily grade individual players. That used to be real bad, they let anybody watch him try to judge not knowing anything about football. That their intersbe have gotten better, but it's still not that great at

And yet something like 30 or 32 teams subscribe.

Clubs find some value in what they do.

Huge liability in the passing game when asked to cover. Really showed against the bucs. Having a hard time figuring out what Buff can do to cover his deficiency

Imagine what adjustment has to be made to cover Gronk. That's EXACTLY what I am thinking when I remember the wide open O.J. Howard on two huge plays and him chugging after him like a slow kid late for the bus chasing it.

I must have faith they will fix this huge issue the Bucs exposed in our defense.

Imagine what adjustment has to be made to cover Gronk. That's EXACTLY what I am thinking when I remember the wide open O.J. Howard on two huge plays and him chugging after him like a slow kid late for the bus chasing it.

I must have faith they will fix this huge issue the Bucs exposed in our defense.

Bucs have two good tight ends. Patriots have one. Milano will get Gronk. As long had he doesn't let Gronk muscle him too much I think he stands a chance considering the way he played Brate. The Pats offense is gonna move the ball. We just have to be opportunistic and play some offense ourselves.

OJ Howard hasn't been used in the passing game all season. Brate's been the man. Lorax hurt us, but when the 2nd string TE is hurting us, I'll say it was more of a surprise

You mean the Bucs saw the weakness and exploited it in their game of matchups !

I still think against the Bucs something failed while communicating the plays or the Bucs exploited something they saw in the defense. JW was barking at the line a lot, maybe changing the plays.

When you're out of position you look slow, you miss tackles and get beat, that happened a lot last Sunday. We need to correct that, because Carr can pick us apart with his arm and weapons.

Umm...yeah OK...I completely disagree

Me too!

He is a leader, demands respect from his teammates and holds guys accountable. Also ,he is still balling when he rushes the QB. He had a couple pressures Sun. I'm glad he is a Bill, extremely versatile, LB,DE and ST beast...

He can't cover. People only notice it this week because the Buccs clearly game planned to expose him but it has been the case all season. He can only play going forwards.

There's not many LB's that can do both - that's why there's such a premium on those that can.