The Bills are going to be in 3rd by 11:30 on Thursday

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL...very good team when they average 13 points per game on offense.

Ravens have been a bad matchup for the dolphins the last few years, I believe they also were dominated by them last year too.

It happens, but still think the Dolphins are a contender and every playoff team has a bad game or two. It's coming for us too and hopefully we get it out of the way sooner than later and still think we could get routed at home this week by the Raiders which means we'll be exactly where the Dolphins are at 4-3.

I was certainly wrong about the game last night and didn't see it coming but still think the Dolphins are a very good team and possibly 2nd best in the division behind the Pats.

But losing such an ugly game is sometimes tough to recover from and don't get any easier for the Fish with the same Raiders team we are playing this week heading down there next.

Um, you do realize the Dolphins are 32, 32nd, last, in the league in points scored on offense? Perhaps those words "very good team" and "2nd best" have different meanings to you than to most football fans?

There are stats that draw the attention. First is one. Last is another.

Now it's theoretically possible, I suppose, that a team that is mediocre on one side of the ball can still be good, by excelling on the other. But the Dolphins are not that team. They are decidedly mediocre on D (and in fact, teams with abysmal offense usually peak at "mediocre D" 'cuz those guys get tired). Mediocre D + abysmal O n.eq.to "very good team" by most people's definitions.

The freaking Dolphins playing the dreadful Ravens. Weirdly (and thankfully) the Bills are still in a playoff spot at that time.

We have to keep this going. Badly, badly we need this win against the Raiders and then against the Jets.

Welcome to the AFC East, one of the toughest divisions in football.

Darn it.

Dolphins got bent over and gang banged by the Ravens. Patriots will win again and the Bills will win their next two to stay a game behind the pats, and in 2nd place in the Division.

Ravens have been a bad matchup for the dolphins the last few years, I believe they also were dominated by them last year too.

It happens, but still think the Dolphins are a contender and every playoff team has a bad game or two. It's coming for us too and hopefully we get it out of the way sooner than later and still think we could get routed at home this week by the Raiders which means we'll be exactly where the Dolphins are at 4-3.

Well let us see MIA has been shut out twice (once by NO!) and put up 6 whole points against NY. So I guess they have already passed your quota of 1 or 2 bad games. Seriously where do you pull this stuff from.

I know you are a Pats fan and are just here to troll and foment CONCERN but its tiring.

They've had many bad games.

They are averaging 13 points per game this year, not 13 points per game against the Ravens.

Dolphins got bent over and gang banged by the Ravens. Patriots will win again and the Bills will win their next two to stay a game behind the pats, and in 2nd place in the Division.

Uh if the Bills win their next two and the Pats win their next one they would be tied with the Pats at 6-2, not a game behind.

Um, you do realize the Dolphins are 32, 32nd, last, in the league in points scored on offense? Perhaps those words "very good team" and "2nd best" have different meanings to you than to most football fans?

There are stats that draw the attention. First is one. Last is another.

Now it's theoretically possible, I suppose, that a team that is mediocre on one side of the ball can still be good, by excelling on the other. But the Dolphins are not that team. They are decidedly mediocre on D (and in fact, teams with abysmal offense usually peak at "mediocre D" 'cuz those guys get tired). Mediocre D + abysmal O n.eq.to "very good team" by most people's definitions.

I understand the metrics on the Dolphins offense, but they have graded out well in specific areas by PFF (especially Jay Ajai and the rushing attack).

Also defensively they are graded out well and still a top 10 unit despite last nights shallacking and Cameron Wake is still highest graded pass rusher in the NFL.

Anyways like I've been saying, the Bills are going to have a game like this at some point. Hopefully not a 40-0 blowout but there will be at least one very frustrating and ugly Sunday afternoon even if we are a playoff caliber team.

I understand the metrics on the Dolphins offense, but they have graded out well in specific areas by PFF (especially Jay Ajai and the rushing attack).

Also defensively they are graded out well and still a top 10 unit despite last nights shallacking and Cameron Wake is still highest graded pass rusher in the NFL.

Anyways like I've been saying, the Bills are going to have a game like this at some point. Hopefully not a 40-0 blowout but there will be at least one very frustrating and ugly Sunday afternoon even if we are a playoff caliber team.

I guess in your mind, PFF metrics are better than the actual points.

So true - can't believe he's been on the bench so long, but apparently it's been a longstanding personal choice on his part to just stay in Miami as a backup. IMO he's better than Tannehill too.

They are lucky Cutler got hurt because Moore is far better.

well well well.. what do we have here. I think the Fish miss Cutler, a little bit. And I don't think Moore will be starting after putting up 0 points last night.

I guess in your mind, PFF metrics are better than the actual points.

Not in all cases, and according to PFF Taylor is a top 10 NFL QB and even his most ardent supporters can't really believe that.

In any event I could care less about the Dolphins but I still think Bills fans are underestimating them especially since they swept us last year and also beat us in Buffalo with the same Matt Moore who didn't look very good last night.

They have the worst run game in the NFL. Sorry - 2nd worst.

Could they beat us on any given sunday? Of course they can. But playoffs are gonna be tough... They struggle to move the ball and they're playing like 2 bad defenses the rest of the way in NE and OAK. NE and OAK can both put points up, and OAK is staying on the east coast to adjust to the time zone. I see 6-10, 7-9...

Raiders
Panthers
Bucs
Patriots
Broncos
Patriots
BillS
Chiefs
Bills
Edited by dneveu

Not in all cases, and according to PFF Taylor is a top 10 NFL QB and even his most ardent supporters can't really believe that.

In any event I could care less about the Dolphins but I still think Bills fans are underestimating them especially since they swept us last year and also beat us in Buffalo with the same Matt Moore who didn't look very good last night.

So in some cases, you believe PFF is better than points scored.

Double-down, NO TRIPLE DOWN!

Fortunately you live in Bizzaro Jerry land and most of what you say turns out to be the opposite of the correct...