Around the NFL Week 7

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We need quality wins and so far looks like we are beating a lot of pretenders and also rans.

If Falcons get hammered by the Pats tonight (which I suspect will be the case) it also makes us look like a paper tiger sadly.

Who the !@#$ cares? Wins are wins. I don't care who they beat or how they beat them. Just make the damn playoffs.

Who the !@#$ cares? Wins are wins. I don't care who they beat or how they beat them. Just make the damn playoffs.

I'm with you on that sense Scott, I'd gladly take 10 wins against crap teams and the playoffs but it's not happening this year with the schedule we have left.

Going to have to find a way to steal a game against the Saints, Pats x2, Chiefs, Dolphins x2 etc

The Steelers remind me of the Netherlands national soccer team of the 90s. If they can avoid ripping themselves apart they have the talent to make some noise.

"There are only two kinds of people I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other peoples' cultures and THE DUTCH."

I'm with you on that sense Scott, I'd gladly take 10 wins against crap teams and the playoffs but it's not happening this year with the schedule we have left.

Going to have to find a way to steal a game against the Saints, Pats x2, Chiefs, Dolphins x2 etc

Yes they probably will have to steal a win or two to get there. Can you give them a chance to try?

"There are only two kinds of people I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other peoples' cultures and THE DUTCH."

Is that anything like The_Dude? Don't know if he was ever on this board or not but he insisted up and down that Bortles was going to be the next greatest franchise QB.

Yes they probably will have to steal a win or two to get there. Can you give them a chance to try?

Is that anything like The_Dude? Don't know if he was ever on this board or not but he insisted up and down that Bortles was going to be the next greatest franchise QB.

Of course, we are still very much in the mix but the Raiders game is already making me paranoid for obvious reasons.

how many quality wins do they have?

KC is their big win for the time being but the Steelers are always in the mix because of their coach and QB and don't get enough credit because of a certain coach/QB combination that has had even more success the last 15 years up in NE.

Of course, we are still very much in the mix but the Raiders game is already making me paranoid for obvious reasons.

KC is their big win for the time being but the Steelers are always in the mix because of their coach and QB and don't get enough credit because of a certain coach/QB combination that has had even more success the last 15 years up in NE.

Every game makes you paranoid. Raiders have one "quality" win so far this season.

Even the Chargers are looking like a SB contender in recent weeks and we still have to play them too.

Yes all these games are going to give me severe heartburn and anxiety!

Oh man. Its another team with no quality wins this year. They lost to Denver earlier in the year. They beat the Giants and an EJ lead Raiders team. Zero quality wins!