JFK classified files future date

ALF

I found it interesting that the KGB had little-to-no information on LBJ. You would think they would have a file ready to go on the Vice President, just in case.

Remember that point when you start to hear the inevitable "the KGB helped Oswald". If the KGB were in on the assassination plot, they absolutely would have the dossier on his successor ready to go. They wouldn't be caught off guard as the files make clear they were. This, to anyone thinking straight, is pretty solid evidence the KGB was NOT involved.

Then of course there are dozens of pages of documents in this batch making it CLEAR that Oswald was indeed CIA.

So, a CIA officer kills the US president while Allen Dulles covers it up, including scrubbing the autopsy report (partially released here) which shows clearly that there was at least a second shooter based on the neck wounds to the president.

But the Washington Post and CIA flunkies making the rounds on the cable shows today are all pushing the KGB involvement. It's hogwash. Kennedy was killed by elements within the CIA and the US government.

Most historians would call that a coup.

Sooooo Who dun it?

or do we still need to wait?

The CIA and FBI called Trump and "forced" him to withhold over 2k documents for national security purposes. That begs the question, who's really in charge? It ain't the president. It also begs the question, what are the national security implications 50 years later... unless the same group that rose to power by aiding and abetting the assassination are still in charge.

Or it's because GHWB is still alive.

But the answer is, from the new releases (which I'm still only partially through):

1) Oswald was 100% CIA.

2) There 100% were more than one shooter per the exit wounds and autopsy.

3) The FBI and Hoover were DETERMINED to convince the public Oswald acted alone.

4) Oswald did not kill Tippit (this doc is partially redacted making this still speculative but enough FBI/DPD believed he did not to make the file)

5) The KGB determined it was done on LBJ's behalf and was, indeed, a coup.

Besides the fact that the release date of 2017 was scheduled in back in 1992.

But yeah, other than that it's all part of a grand conspiracy by Trump :rolleyes:

I should have answered this fully earlier.

What grand conspiracy? My comment was to another promise he made that he could not fulfill.

Dearest Donald said he would release the Kennedy Files, all of them.

The CIA and FBI called Trump and "forced" him to withhold over 2k documents for national security purposes. That begs the question, who's really in charge? It ain't the president. It also begs the question, what are the national security implications 50 years later... unless the same group that rose to power by aiding and abetting the assassination are still in charge.

But the answer is, from the new releases (which I'm still only partially through):

1) Oswald was 100% CIA.

3) The FBI and Hoover were DETERMINED to convince the public Oswald acted alone.

4) Oswald did not kill Tippit (this doc is partially redacted making this still speculative but enough FBI/DPD believed he did not to make the file)

Soooo this begs the question, why didn't Donny make sure he could release them before opening his trap, I mean Twitter account?

being serious now -

Thanks for the run down BTW.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

1) Oswald was 100% CIA.

American institutions are so rotten. This country it no good

Soooo this begs the question, why didn't Donny make sure he could release them before opening his trap, I mean Twitter account?

Lots of possibilities:

1) He's using the limited release and threat of a full release as leverage against this group.

2) He's a moron who didn't realize the limit of his power

3) He's being blackmailed by this same group who has made blackmail an artform

Thanks for the run down BTW.

:beer:

I'll give more as I comb through it. But despite the "best stuff" being withheld, there is A LOT here that confirms what has been speculated by researchers like Marrs for years. It's a shame he passed away this year before this dump... or perhaps they wanted him out of the way so he couldn't be interviewed when these got dumped.

American institutions are so rotten. This country it no good

Not what I've ever said, but keep on beating that fascist drum. That brownshirt looks good on you.

Lots of possibilities:

1) He's using the limited release and threat of a full release as leverage against this group.

2) He's a moron who didn't realize the limit of his power

3) He's being blackmailed by this same group who has made blackmail an artform

:beer:

I'll give more as I comb through it. But despite the "best stuff" being withheld, there is A LOT here that confirms what has been speculated by researchers like Marrs for years. It's a shame he passed away this year before this dump... or perhaps they wanted him out of the way so he couldn't be interviewed when these got dumped.

Ill take door # 2 please.

😁

Interesting nugget: Page 3, last paragraph (written by Hoover) - the Warren Commission was always a fraud, from the very beginning, designed to convince the public that Oswald was the "real" assassin.

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32263509.pdf

Wow. You are impressive with ignoring the remainder of the details of the letter. How about at the very top of that page 3 where Hoover wishes the Dallas police would stop revealing all their info on the case?

"They (Dallas police) did not really have a case against Oswald until we gave them our information. We traced the weapon, we identified the handwriting, we identified the fingerprints on the brown bag. (Start of next paragraph) We were able to identify the bullets as coming from that gun."

Paragraph 4: "We have the bullets that were fired and will keep them"

As to your "interesting nugget", it is clear to me Hoover is convinced Oswald killed the president but was concerned about Oswald contacting the Cuban embassy in Mexico about his wife's visa and his letter to the Soviet Embassy were not central to the assassination but would create a huge international mess if those details were revealed and tied to the case.

Hoover preferred the Attorney General investigate and present the report against Oswald rather than the Warren Commission so that these sensitive, unrelated details would be protected.

His concerns actually validate the Warren Commission as legit to me.

The overall tone of this document implies the public had a lot of questions back then as to whether Oswald really killed the president acting alone, and Hoover felt they needed to be convinced without creating international tension with Cuba and the Soviet Union.

Wow. You are impressive with ignoring the remainder of the details of the letter. How about at the very top of that page 3 where Hoover wishes the Dallas police would stop revealing all their info on the case?

"They (Dallas police) did not really have a case against Oswald until we gave them our information. We traced the weapon, we identified the handwriting, we identified the fingerprints on the brown bag. (Start of next paragraph) We were able to identify the bullets as coming from that gun."

Paragraph 4: "We have the bullets that were fired and will keep them"

As to your "interesting nugget", it is clear to me Hoover is convinced Oswald killed the president but was concerned about Oswald contacting the Cuban embassy in Mexico about his wife's visa and his letter to the Soviet Embassy were not central to the assassination but would create a huge international mess if those details were revealed and tied to the case.

Hoover preferred the Attorney General investigate and present the report against Oswald rather than the Warren Commission so that these sensitive, unrelated details would be protected.

His concerns actually validate the Warren Commission as legit to me.

The overall tone of this document implies the public had a lot of questions back then as to whether Oswald really killed the president acting alone, and Hoover felt they needed to be convinced without creating international tension with Cuba and the Soviet Union.

Keep reading. This is one document in a sea of them. Have to keep it all in context, and I'm posting on the fly as I'm reading myself:

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32144493.pdf(notice the last paragraph - which is cut off - confirms at least two shooters)

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32113033.pdf(Oswald was CIA and it was known)

Now go back through Allen Dulles's history and his role in paperclip and the bay of pigs. Ask yourself how the one guy with actual motive to kill a sitting president gets appointed to the commission to investigate the assassination.

Edited by Deranged Rhino

Oswald acted alone. His marriage was failing. He was miserable in the United States. He was miserable when he defected to the Soviet Union

He wanted the excitement of joining the Cuban Revolution but the Cubans wouldn't take him because they thought he was either a CIA plant or batschit crazy. So he went and did something batschit crazy to prove he wasn't a CIA plant

Oswald acted alone. His marriage was failing. He was miserable in the United States. He was miserable when he defected to the Soviet Union

He wanted the excitement of joining the Cuban Revolution but the Cubans wouldn't take him because they thought he was either a CIA plant or batschit crazy. So he went and did something batschit crazy to prove he wasn't a CIA plant

We know there were at least two shooters now: https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32144493.pdf

(the windshield bullet hole was confirmed by half a dozen witnesses at Parkland Hospital)

Note the surgeon general's report was one of the 2,500 kept redacted/classified. Now you know why.

Edited by Deranged Rhino

CIA threatens Carter: try to disband the CIA like JFK tried and you're next:

Pg 2: https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32252061.pdf

"There was a danger to President Carter should he show any dislike toward, or attempt to disband, the Central Intelligence Agency."

MI-5 (which was heavily infiltrated by Soviet agents at this time) attempted to warn people 25 minutes before Kennedy was shot:

Pg 2, #3: https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32389606.pdf

And right on cue, the Guardian pushing group think: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/oct/27/conspiracy-stories-jfk-donald-trump

Questioning our government is the true threat to the people - not the crimes the government commits against the people.

We dont KNOW there were two shooters, you made your mind up in rank scepticism and cherry picked whatever agrees with your baseless conclusion.

Incorrect. There's more than one document pointing to multiple shooters, including some of the strongest witness testimony which includes the doctors who examined the body.

We also know, now, that Oswald was indeed CIA - which has been denied by CIA for decades.

CIA also denies multiple shooters were involved... yet the autopsy reports are still being withheld. There's no reason to withhold the autopsy report other than to conceal that detail. What else could there be to withhold from the autopsy report? Everyone knows the cause of death - nothing about the examination of the body (or the brain - which is "missing") endangers national security... unless there's loads of doctors notes about entrance wounds coming from more than one direction.