Jameis Winston confidence meter

YoloinOhio

@jennalaineESPN

Jameis Winston just nearly hit a group of reporters (us) during his first throwing session back. A VERY overthrown deep pass. Video coming.

...another article said he did it on purpose to demonstrate to reporters that he was ready for Sunday....go figure............

2017 Bucs another reason for the Bills to never do Hard Knocks.

last year was the year we should have done Hard Knocks and got it over with. could you imagine Rex and Rob on Hard Knocks? that would have been fun. now if we don't make the playoffs this year we might get picked anyhow (doubt it but there's a chance)

Reporter - "Jameis, what do you think about facing the Bills this weekend?"

Jameis - "I'm going Marshawn on the city of Buffalo this weekend. I'll hit some b**** while driving a Porsche. When I get asked about it I'll stand up on a table and say 'f*** that h*, f*** her right in the p****'."

2017 Bucs another reason for the Bills to never do Hard Knocks.

I think it has more to do with injuries and a hurricane which put their whole schedule out of whack than Hard Knocks. Teams records don't suffer after being on Hard Knocks I had the numbers somewhere but lost them and a quick google search brought me nothing recent. Bad teams stayed bad, good teams were good, hard knocks had little apparent effect on records.

I think it has more to do with injuries and a hurricane which put their whole schedule out of whack than Hard Knocks. Teams records don't suffer after being on Hard Knocks I had the numbers somewhere but lost them and a quick google search brought me nothing recent. Bad teams stayed bad, good teams were good, hard knocks had little apparent effect on records.

I think it's situational. The Bucs and Jameis in particular are young. I don't think it's a big stretch to believe that an immature guy can get caught up in the theater of it. He hasn't looked good yet this season.

Screwing around lobbing a ball up towards reporters like that proves anything. He needs to get focused and win some games.