WBA Super featherweight World Title

Buffalo716

Hey guys.

A friend of mine has been training a boxer since day 1 and tomorrow is the biggest day of his fighting career

If you have never heard the name Alberto Machado and you are a boxing fan, you will know it soon.

Tomorrow he takes on Jezreel Corrales for the WBA super world super featherweight championship in Verona NY

This should be a 12 round slugfest and a great boxing match between 2 of the best super featherweights in the world

Can't wait to be there ringside

Edited by Buffalo716

If I find a site to stream it on I will post it.

My friend has trained Machado since his career started and hooked him up with Freddie Roach last fight. Now he's in a world class gym with world class trainers and he's gonna shock the world tomorrow.

Nobody is giving him a shot... He's gonna shock the world and become world champion tomorrow night

Hey guys.

A friend of mine has been training a boxer since day 1 and tomorrow is the biggest day of his fighting career

If you have never heard the name Alberto Machado and you are a boxing fan, you will know it soon.

Tomorrow he takes on Jezreel Corrales for the WBA super world super featherweight championship in Verona NY

This should be a 12 round slugfest and a great boxing match between 2 of the best super featherweights in the world

Can't wait to be there ringside

I know of him!! Baby Joe's trainer trains him. Enjoy it and hope that he takes him out!!

I know of him!! Baby Joe's trainer trains him. Enjoy it and hope that he takes him out!!

Thanks!! Should be a great one! Contrasting styles will make for a great fight!

Corrales is a 12 round warrior while Machado is a KO artist... most of his victories besides 1 has come before the 4th round...