TNF: KC vs. OAK on CBS, NFLN, & Amazon Prime at 8:25 PM ET

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will never stop hating on overrated POS Whaley for passing over Mack who they could of scouted on a bike.. Who even OSU fans raved about when small time UB went up against the mighty Buckeyes.

They didn't even have to leave One Bills Drive to scout Mack. They let the Bulls use their fieldhouse. Heck, UBs pro day is held at the Bills' fieldhouse.

I think we need to have the Raiders buried, i dont think we beat them.

Raiders loss would be helpful for us, but lets be honest. We need to beat them regardless. Thats s how you become a playoff team. We cant have them lose tonight, only to lose to them ourselves. We need to beat the teams on our schedule. If we do that, well be in the playoffs. Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

Raiders loss would be helpful for us, but lets be honest. We need to beat them regardless. Thats s how you become a playoff team. We cant have them lose tonight, only to lose to them ourselves. We need to beat the teams on our schedule. If we do that, well be in the playoffs.

I think we beat Tampa but I think Oakland has just too much talent on the offense