TNF: KC vs. OAK on CBS, NFLN, & Amazon Prime at 8:25 PM ET

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I musta missed the yardage penalty, all I saw was an ejection, and a 15 yarder called on KC.

They hardly ever do what they did but it was seemingly the right call. There were two unnecessary roughness penalties. One on each team. Usually those would obviously offset. But they called the one on KC during the play, and the one on Oakland after the play. So they gave Oakland the first down and then took 15 yards back to make it first and 25.

Romo needs to call a Bills playoff game

I wasn't that excited when I heard he was going to become a commentator, but he's very good.

Playoff teams have good kickers...it matters

Edited by mannc

This isn't hockey.

Nope...but it is the way the Raiders-Chiefs used to play, a long long time ago.

At the time, the Raiders actually earned their rep as bullies who played dirty. But when they played the Chiefs, the Chiefs would have none of it.

The way they built up the "hate" angle in the pregame tonight, the whole brawl almost looked...staged.

eh, it beats throwback uni's.

Nope...but it is the way the Raiders-Chiefs used to play, a long long time ago.

At the time, the Raiders actually earned their rep as bullies who played dirty. But when they played the Chiefs, the Chiefs would have none of it.

The way they built up the "hate" angle in the pregame tonight, the whole brawl almost looked...staged.

eh, it beats throwback uni's.

Nothing staged about what happened tonight.

Chiefs were my first favorite team as a 9-10 year old.. First game I have memories watching is the Xmas day playoff game against the Dolphins. Loved those Chiefs...Lanier, Buck Buchanan, Otis Taylor, Ed Podolak, Len Dawson, etc. Wasnt much of Bills fan then.....fond memories of the Dennis Shaw years.....not. My dad actually took me to a mall to get his autograph which I believe is worth -5 cents now.

Edited by billsfan714