Ryan Groy on Being a Backup with the Bills

@Nick_Wojton

Ryan Groy could be starting in LA right now. Instead he's backing up w/ the #Bills. Here's his thoughts on that: http://www.thedailynewsonline.com/bdn02/bills-groy-has-no-regrets-being-in-buffalo-20171019

ORCHARD PARK – The Buffalo Bills have had their share of struggles on the offensive line in recent years and 2017 is no exception.

The Bills (3-2) have had problems at right tackle in recent years. However, the struggles at right tackle have apparently rubbed off on right guard and an option the team has yet to explore is Ryan Groy.

According to Buffalo head coach Sean McDermott this week, the ongoing battle between incumbent right guard John Miller and newcomer Vlad Ducasse is expected to continue. But McDermott also said there’s a chance Groy could join the mix while indicating he likes keeping Groy in a backup role.

Wood or Groy should be at RG. this is maddening that Ducasse is their best option. and Dawkins needs to be at RT if Glenn is at LT, or vice versa. I mean this is just obvious. Fire Castillo if he doesn't realize that

Vlad is in there to finish Tyrod. They have tried everything to make him look bad. No receivers, change up the blocking on the oline etc. The team still has a winning record. the only thing left is for Vlad to be Vlad and let one of these defensive knock Tyrod out of the game. What else could it be? Vlad is not good and he has been in the league with numerous teams to prove this.

Wood or Groy should be at RG. this is maddening that Ducasse is their best option. and Dawkins needs to be at RT if Glenn is at LT, or vice versa. I mean this is just obvious. Fire Castillo if he doesn't realize that

Groy should've taken Vlad's spot since day 1. This stupid obsession over clearly a bad o-lineman is mind boggling?

i feel like they are purposely trolling us :lol:

I feel worse for Groy.

Castillo: Where do you play most comfortably?

Groy: I'm better on the right side and I feel I can produce there.

Castillo: Great! We need a backup for center, LG and LT so you need to get comfortable playing the whole line.

Groy: ...... but.