Annoying headline misquote.

ChicagoRic

I'm referencing "McDermott: Not enough 'Very Very Good' days from Taylor.

If you actually read the article, this is essentially misleading clickbait, and it's very intentional clickbait.

"Very very good" is taken out of context to slant the article. Look at how the quotes are arranged in the headline. Notice that only "Very Very Good" is in quotes?

Actual McDermott quote directly referencing Taylor: "Tyrod's had some what I would determine to be very, very good days and what I call playoff caliber moments."

And now the "Not enough" part. It's actually referencing the team as a whole: "I don't think we've had enough as a team as that goes."

I'm not taking sides on the Taylor debate, I'm just annoyed with the misleading headline and the angle it takes.

You can see him maliciously planning the headline in this pic from today...

https://twitter.com/kmart_bn/status/920702050350125056

Interesting that the column appears to have mysteriously disappeared from TBN website. It's still out there in the Interweb but you have to search for it by the title.

Too bad that wasn't the only way to access Sully's 'work product'...

It's all click bait now...at least for those sports writers who can't stand on their written word alone.

Where the Bills are concerned, that's essentially all of them except Wawrow.

Yes.

I think writing in general has been on a major decline and everything online is basically clickbait. The worst is wanting to actually READ an article and it links to a damn video. AUGH!!!!

Or when you start reading an article and a video expands the page and moves the text and then keeps doing that over and over so you can't read it until you stop the video.