John McCain on Trumpism

Tiberius

As if anything can be sorted out in the Middle East, except that Israel is a good friend of the US and deserves the protection given.

Oh wait....

Oh... could you tell me how you'd perfectly wrap up the Syrian situation to ensure 100 years of Peace and Utopia?

Of course not.

But I also don't consider siding with ISIS and AQ a workable solution under any circumstance. These aren't moderate rebels. They're jihadists of the worst kind who've waged war against innocent American citizens, and were the reason why the federal government deemed it necessary to strip our civil liberties.

McCain disagrees. That makes him, imo, a traitor to his country.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course not.

But I also don't consider siding with ISIS and AQ a workable solution under any circumstance. These aren't moderate rebels. They're jihadists of the worst kind who've waged war against innocent American citizens, and were the reason why the federal government deemed it necessary to strip our civil liberties.

McCain disagrees. That makes him, imo, a traitor to his country.

Of course it does. He wants to hold our alliances with other democratic countries together. Putin and his internet bots are trying to sow disharmony.

McCain is a prick. Trump is the President. Call Trump what you want, but he has done more in 9 months than that tranny fraud and his tranny wife did in 8 years. FACT.

Says the blind follower.

Ill take war hero and pow who was held for 5 years over a spoiled draft dodger.

Coward Donald proved one thing in the 1960s, you dont need to be a Senators son to avoid military service. Just be a multimillionaires son with a coke problem.

Not sure how being a POW gives someone holy status and wisdom, nor that people dropping napalm on children is a hero

sadly I see them as badly damaged in many important categories

but carry on in your little bubble Dr Sack

Not sure how being a POW gives someone holy status and wisdom, nor that people dropping napalm on children is a hero

I actually have to agree with this about the napalm. Nam was just so wrong

Nam can bring out 1,000,000 arguments in us that all contradict each other.

The only rule I have found is that those in the Air Force have general sweeping theories that they are quite happy to share with me, while those on the ground aren't quite as open.

Were you alive then? What happened in Nam stayed in Nam. Not so nice things went on and for a prisoner to survive. Not an easy task.

When I was in my teens I learned the hard way to never ask a Vet about the war and never surprise a Vet by blowing off fire crackers.

I tell you I was scared shitless when I got my draft card.

It doesn't automatically make him a genius or better person just because he was a POW.

As stated a few times already, he has served the Senate very well for his time there, he is what he is.

Again I'll state that those in the Air Force have always enjoyed talking about their service in Nam.

Those that don't want to talk about it are given full ride not to do so, but only 3 of 75 or so have taken the fifth, which is fine.