John McCain on Trumpism

Tiberius

Pretty sickening watching Trump try are wreck our alliances, provoke friends and buddy up to criminals, thugs and tyrants.

"To fear the world we have organized and led for three-quarters of a century, to abandon the ideals we have advanced around the globe, to refuse the obligations of international leadership and our duty to remain 'the last best hope of earth' for the sake of some half-baked, spurious nationalism cooked up by people who would rather find scapegoats than solve problems is as unpatriotic as an attachment to any other tired dogma of the past that Americans consigned to the ash heap of history."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/17/politics/john-mccain-trump-spurious-nationalism/index.html

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol I was reading about McCain and Biden ganging up on Trump today. Both functionally retarded punchlines. Didn't McCain bomb his own ship once? Didn't he also meet with the "moderate Syrian rebels" a few times? Even proudly photographed with them? I assume Biden fully supported Barry while he cozied up to that brutal thug Castro. Too funny you could never write this shite.

Edited by Dante

lol I was reading about McCain and Biden ganging up on Trump today. Both functionally retarded punchlines. Didn't McCain bomb his own ship once? Didn't he also meet with the "moderate Syrian rebels" a few times? Even proudly photographed with them? I assume Biden fully supported Barry while he cozied up to that brutal thug Castro. Too funny you could never write this shite.

Obama honored our important alliances and tried to bring Cuba into a better place. Castroes are dying. Trump really is kissing up to Putin. Trump's foreign policy is tweeting to undermine his own State Department

Obama honored our important alliances and tried to bring Cuba into a better place. Castroes are dying. Trump really is kissing up to Putin. Trump's foreign policy is tweeting to undermine his own State Department

Cuba will never be in a better place. Obama just loves commie leaders because he sees himself as one of them. That schmuck doesn't give a **** about the actual citizens there. We have way-way more in common with Russia than Cuba or even China. We should have booming trade with them. I couldn't care a less about that 3rd world shite show Cuba.

Cuba will never be in a better place. Obama just loves commie leaders because he sees himself as one of them. That schmuck doesn't give a **** about the actual citizens there. We have way-way more in common with Russia than Cuba or even China. We should have booming trade with them. I couldn't care a less about that 3rd world shite show Cuba.

Dear lord. Some Republicans are insane with their hatred of Obama like liberals claiming Trump is a Nazi right now.

When American journalists asked Castro about their human right abuses he stumbled to answer in front of the Cuban people at his and Obama's joint press conference. What the Cubans saw at a baseball game was a cool younger black guy next to an old communist regime leader. It was all about optics. I thought it was rather obvious.

Hey , not so fast. The best thing Obama did in his eight year term ( the only thing I liked ) was allow folks like me to bring back Cuban cigars from the Caribbean. I give him much kudos for that, if only that. Edited by Boatdrinks

Hey , not so fast. The best thing Obama did in his eight year term ( the only thing I liked ) was allow folks like me to bring back Cuban cigars from the Caribbean. I give him much kudos for that, if only that.

And it didn't weaken our alliances, insult our friends or aim to help the corrupt Russian bear

Trump is a Ducking Moron with no filter. He can't go a day w/o saying something stupid or lying outright.

Yes, every soldier "Knows what he or she is in for" when they join up.

Just don't say it to a grieving wife shortly after he is killed.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

John McCain is a true American hero and any insults toward him that would in any way degrade his service to his country are disgusting

McCain has more blood on his hands than most, including helping arm and fund groups that murdered 3,000+ of our citizens in 2001. Calling the man a hero is to admit your own ignorance of his record.

McCain has more blood on his hands than most, including helping arm and fund groups that murdered 3,000+ of our citizens in 2001. Calling the man a hero is to admit your own ignorance of his record.

He's a politician that has had to make vital decisions on the military.

He has served well.

I wouldn't want that job.

He's a politician that has had to make vital decisions on the military.

He has served well.

I wouldn't want that job.

He made decisions that served the interest of America's enemies, not its interests. He's a warmonger whose legacy will be tarnished - deservedly so - when the truth of his "record" becomes more well known.

He made decisions that served the interest of America's enemies, not its interests. He's a warmonger whose legacy will be tarnished - deservedly so - when the truth of his "record" becomes more well known.

Hard to say who the enemies are, sometimes you team up to beat a worse enemy, then political opponents forget that.

He's a Senator who made a run at POTUS, barely a footnote 100 years from now.

Hard to say who the enemies are, sometimes you team up to beat a worse enemy, then political opponents forget that.

He's a Senator who made a run at POTUS, barely a footnote 100 years from now.

McCain-and-ISIS-team.jpg?resize=600%2C31

There's no mistake who our enemies are - and whom McCain sides with if it means he gets a chance to start more wars.

Edited by Deranged Rhino

As if anything can be sorted out in the Middle East, except that Israel is a good friend of the US and deserves the protection given.

Oh wait....

Oh... could you tell me how you'd perfectly wrap up the Syrian situation to ensure 100 years of Peace and Utopia?