UBER Experience at the Stadium

plenzmd1

I heard tell of ridiculously long waits for a car after the game from the designated Uber lot. I almost wonder if walking a ways to get out of the immediate glut of postgame traffic to get your car might be quicker.

I was perusing the UBER driver message board, and sure seems like those guys hate the hassle of going there. But cant find one comment from a rider yet

I heard tell of ridiculously long waits for a car after the game from the designated Uber lot. I almost wonder if walking a ways to get out of the immediate glut of postgame traffic to get your car might be quicker.

I can't imagine it NOT being a total zoo after games. Uber/Lyft is great for a lot of things. Leaving new Era after a game might not be one of them.

I've taken Uber away from games at a lot of stadiums but never The Ralph. The key is to walk away and separate from the crowd, maybe pull into a bar for a while. I'm not sure where you'd go from a home game???

And while we're on Uber, I've got this new crazy thing where it burns thru may battery like crazy! Sunday I had 55% battery when I called for a car. When he showed up 9 minutes later I was down to 18% and on low power mode. I'm glad he didn't take a few more minutes. It's not the first time, either. Anyone ever have that? (My wife says it's the new update they send out to ruin your phone when they have a new version to sell you! She's having similar issues.)

I've taken Uber away from games at a lot of stadiums but never The Ralph. The key is to walk away and separate from the crowd, maybe pull into a bar for a while. I'm not sure where you'd go from a home game???

And while we're on Uber, I've got this new crazy thing where it burns thru may battery like crazy! Sunday I had 55% battery when I called for a car. When he showed up 9 minutes later I was down to 18% and on low power mode. I'm glad he didn't take a few more minutes. It's not the first time, either. Anyone ever have that? (My wife says it's the new update they send out to ruin your phone when they have a new version to sell you! She's having similar issues.)

Two things.

1) If you have a 6 or older Iphone, yes the new OS does funny things I am told. My 6 would have 35% and go dead about half the time, and then when i plugged in would go immediatley to like 55% . Weird stuff

2) Yes the location services for UBER sucks major juice, and there is also a setting to make sure they dont follow you for 5 minutes after they let you off. Either someone here will know, or do the google search.

In terms of the game, need to get my son tot he airport for a 7:15, and like the post tailgate, so i dont want to leave!

Father of the year candidate I am, I am!!!!

Two things.

1) If you have a 6 or older Iphone, yes the new OS does funny things I am told. My 6 would have 35% and go dead about half the time, and then when i plugged in would go immediatley to like 55% . Weird stuff

2) Yes the location services for UBER sucks major juice, and there is also a setting to make sure they dont follow you for 5 minutes after they let you off. Either someone here will know, or do the google search.

In terms of the game, need to get my son tot he airport for a 7:15, and like the post tailgate, so i dont want to leave!

Father of the year candidate I am, I am!!!!

Should have cleared out a bunch by the time he needs to catch a ride to the airport, so you probably won't have a problem.

Make sure location services are turned off