I'm calling a WNYTBDGPS meeting 4/1

Count on it, we'll make sure to get to Nicks when you come up for the draft and Booster club meeting.

BTW for everyone:  the Booster Club meeting on April 27th at RWS is an open meeting and will be held in the fieldhouse. All are welcome to attend. Good people (then again aren't all Buffalo Bills fans!!) who really know how to have a lot of fun.

The meeting will start at 7:30

289489[/snapback]

We get our 2004 bonuses on April 1st - but alas - not enough to charter the private jet to RaChaCha. I had already asked for April 23rd weekend off for the draft party (which the Bills are now not holding) and that dastardly boss said no :blink:

I'm trying to get there in May - but only if all the snow is melted :)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We get our 2004 bonuses on April 1st - but alas - not enough to charter the private jet to RaChaCha. I had already asked for April 23rd weekend off for the draft party (which the Bills are now not holding) and that dastardly boss said no  :blink:

I'm trying to get there in May - but only if all the snow is melted  :)

289505[/snapback]

Never say never but it cleared 50 yesterday. No snow left in my neighborhood .

We get our 2004 bonuses on April 1st - but alas - not enough to charter the private jet to RaChaCha. I had already asked for April 23rd weekend off for the draft party (which the Bills are now not holding) and that dastardly boss said no  :blink:

I'm trying to get there in May - but only if all the snow is melted  :D

289505[/snapback]

It is all melted today (accept for a few parking lot shrinking mountains). Wore a t-shirt to work, since it was 50 degrees - almost balmy! ;)

Count on it, we'll make sure to get to Nicks when you come up for the draft and Booster club meeting.

BTW for everyone:  the Booster Club meeting on April 27th at RWS is an open meeting and will be held in the fieldhouse. All are welcome to attend. Good people (then again aren't all Buffalo Bills fans!!) who really know how to have a lot of fun.

The meeting will start at 7:30

289489[/snapback]

See you tomorrow!

A little more about the April Bppster meeting Um, OK, Click here!

I might be able to sneak out for lunch with you guys. What exit do I get off at again? Coming via the Thruway/490.

292995[/snapback]

From (Victor) on 490 west , it should be exit 14.

Go to Broad St. and hang a left.

Broad goes to Main St. - hang a left.

Go under the expressway bridge and Nick's is on the right.