Could/Would Diseny Every Put Out A Tranny Princess?

boyst

Societies change, and the acceptance of gays was well on it's way by the time the supreme court made it's ruling. In any case, it's interesting to observe, i have a few gay friends and they hate 'trannies', especially my lesbian friends. The delicate rainbow coalition cannot possibly hold because it's full of people working at cross purposes to eachother

That's because they make better looking females than them.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Societies change, and the acceptance of gays was well on it's way by the time the supreme court made it's ruling. In any case, it's interesting to observe, i have a few gay friends and they hate 'trannies', especially my lesbian friends. The delicate rainbow coalition cannot possibly hold because it's full of people working at cross purposes to eachother

Oh really? Trump's decision to throw them out of military seems to have unified them, at least that what my gay, lesbian and bi friends tell me

Oh really? Trump's decision to throw them out of military seems to have unified them, at least that what my gay, lesbian and bi friends tell me

There is a difference between having working genitals mutilated for cosmetic reasons and being gay. I get there is a fad of accepting everything as normal, but when then does something become abnormal? I mean, if you want to cut off your penis and call yourself a unicorn, go for it. I'm just not sure the taxpayers should have to foot the bill.

*came here to leave this article about the first tranny "playmate"

http://m.eonline.com/news/888112/meet-ines-rau-playboy-s-first-transgender-playmate

Edited by Paulus

Maybe Disney can meet in the middle and have a Princess drive a Trans-Am?

I have often wondered, as I generally watch all of these movies with my nieces, why Disney / Pixar doesn't mix in something with this generation of parents with South Park or The Simpsons or something like that simulator what South Park in The Simpsons due to Disney and other Pixar moments. Disney and Pixar are both so good at putting hidden little jokes that most children would understand that are often funny for adults, and having that Trans Am with say Kenny driving would be pretty funny

That's what's so great about a free country, you are allowed to act anyway you want as long as it hurts no one.

No you aren't.

and who decides who is hurt? All bullies, when confronted, shrug and say no-one was hurt.

No you aren't.

and who decides who is hurt? All bullies, when confronted, shrug and say no-one was hurt.

This week, two people displayed an anti-immigration sign across the street from an immigration law office. They hurt no one, and are being prosecuted for hate speech.

Free country, my ass.

In the park last week a total jagoff let his large dog run free and it bit a kid, and when confronted he denied it and then said his dog was harmless and angrily declared that nobody was hurt.

I didn't ask if he was a City Councillor on the left side of Toronto's political machine.

This week, two people displayed an anti-immigration sign across the street from an immigration law office. They hurt no one, and are being prosecuted for hate speech.

Free country, my ass.

link, please?

Free country, my ass.

I'm not aware of this. Do you have a link?

that's like a 1 on a scale of 10,000 in this day and age of ludicrousness.

Well, your comment is like negative a million out of infinity on the scale of hyperbole

I'm not aware of this. Do you have a link?

No. It was on the local news radio (WTOP), I think on Wednesday.

You can probably find it at WTOP.com with some searching. It was a non-profit immigration law office, not a firm, if that helps, and the sign said something like "We are the DREAMERS" with more indicating it was referring to American citizens. And they were reported to be "white supremacists," even though the only evidence stated for such is "They hung a sign."

No. It was on the local news radio (WTOP), I think on Wednesday.

You can probably find it at WTOP.com with some searching. It was a non-profit immigration law office, not a firm, if that helps, and the sign said something like "We are the DREAMERS" with more indicating it was referring to American citizens. And they were reported to be "white supremacists," even though the only evidence stated for such is "They hung a sign."

I found something on this, but the article did not say anything about protesters being arrested or charged or prosecuted. Just that they were there with that sign and that some other people were there calling them nazis.