Could/Would Diseny Every Put Out A Tranny Princess?

boyst

Having a lively discussion on Tinder with a woman made me wonder this. Could Diseny go full retard and create the next Princess as a tranny?

They have one for every group this far, almost. Bottom of the barrel means it could happen, right?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If there’s a market for I’m sure they will. Also, they have to consider if it hurts the other stuff.

Just think about this...there are people born with both parts, women born male parts, men with women parts, people born with two each of their parts. But somehow it’s unfathomable that someone is born with a brain born with the wrong sex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there’s a market for I’m sure they will. Also, they have to consider if it hurts the other stuff. Just think about this...there are people born with both parts, women born male parts, men with women parts, people born with two each of their parts. But somehow it’s unfathomable that someone is born with a brain born with the wrong sex. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liberals argue that it's possible for gender to be a social construct AND that you can be born in the wrong sex. Can't have both.

Disney characters have no genitals. They can't be tranny's. "Lips are the only things that touch."

Edited by unbillievable

If there’s a market for I’m sure they will. Also, they have to consider if it hurts the other stuff. Just think about this...there are people born with both parts, women born male parts, men with women parts, people born with two each of their parts. But somehow it’s unfathomable that someone is born with a brain born with the wrong sex. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But to oppress a trans-princess, the villain would have to be a white cis-male, and Disney would never do that.

Liberals argue that it's possible for gender to be a social construct AND that you can be born in the wrong sex. Can't have both.

Disney characters have no genitals. They can't be tranny's. "Lips are the only things that touch."

Why can’t you? Cause you say? You think it’s so black and white. We barely understand how the brain works.

Soldier goes to Iraq...now he’s screwed up cause he saw awful stuff. His mind is permanently changed due to his environment. But you don’t think a kid can be changed by the environment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having a lively discussion on Tinder with a woman made me wonder this. Could Diseny go full retard and create the next Princess as a tranny?

They have one for every group this far, almost. Bottom of the barrel means it could happen, right?

So basically you have created a virtual life for yourself...tinder...TBD.....have an "actual" friends?

Transgender athlete denied permission to play in elite women's competition

https://twitter.com/i/moments/920171109844008960

Transgender Australian Rules footballer Hannah Mouncey was told she is ineligible for selection in the 2017 national draft for the Australian Football League Women's competition.

DMUMsNqUEAE5rEz.jpg

Alternative headline: “man can’t play in women’s sports despite having long hair and women’s clothes”

Same thing for princesses.

Why can’t you? Cause you say? You think it’s so black and white. We barely understand how the brain works. Soldier goes to Iraq...now he’s screwed up cause he saw awful stuff. His mind is permanently changed due to his environment. But you don’t think a kid can be changed by the environment? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A soldier comes back with a messed up its called PTSD, a mental disorder. Some how, a man being trapped in a womans body and vice versa is not considered a disorder

A soldier comes back with a messed up its called PTSD, a mental disorder. Some how, a man being trapped in a womans body and vice versa is not considered a disorder

yes, it actually is considered a medical disorder

you ask a professional psychologist, they'll tell you that the professional literature on the topic says that yes, it's a mental illness, and it affects about 1/10th of 1% of real actual humans. We have a lot of people play acting at being trans out there, attention seeking behavior.

you ask a professional psychologist, they'll tell you that the professional literature on the topic says that yes, it's a mental illness, and it affects about 1/10th of 1% of real actual humans. We have a lot of people play acting at being trans out there, attention seeking behavior.

That's what's so great about a free country, you are allowed to act anyway you want as long as it hurts no one.

That's why Conservatives lost on their anti gay marriage jihad

Sorry, I should have clarified that I agree it is a disorder, but it would seem to me the left would rather celebrate such disorder rather than treating it (they don't seem to treat it like a disorder)

Edited by Bray Wyatt

That's what's so great about a free country, you are allowed to act anyway you want as long as it hurts no one.

That's why Conservatives lost on their anti gay marriage jihad

Societies change, and the acceptance of gays was well on it's way by the time the supreme court made it's ruling. In any case, it's interesting to observe, i have a few gay friends and they hate 'trannies', especially my lesbian friends. The delicate rainbow coalition cannot possibly hold because it's full of people working at cross purposes to eachother