Are fajitas that good?

9 years he was pulling the scam, and the dipshits never could figure out why they were going over budget?

Seems that a few more other than fajita-boy need to be fired.

My son is a young CPA in the audit field. As a former banker, I'm not as surprised as he is when they find fraud. Most companies are too cheap (or too scared) to get audits.

My son is a young CPA in the audit field. As a former banker, I'm not as surprised as he is when they find fraud. Most companies are too cheap (or too scared) to get audits.

There was a DMV clerk around here that got away with stealing money for about a year before it was discovered. It should have been caught within days, but those responsible for checking, as part of their job responsibilities, were pencil whipping the daily reports. It took a lot to figure out the depth of the damage, but that person should have been caught immediately without any type of audit.

If the place were using even minimal controls/oversight, an audit wouldn't have been necessary. Seems like no one above this jackass was paying a lick of attention to invoices for food they didn't serve.

His punishment for stealing a million + dollars of fajitas would be to have him pay for and make 1 million dollars worth of fajitas.

If he fails to do so in a timely matter, bring him to the guillotine ... off with his head.

Have the executioner stand up wind. How did he make it 9 years? Must have been hell of a smell trail somewhere?