Harvey Weinstein (and others) accused of sexual harrasement

RaoulDuke79

On 11/14/2017 at 9:15 AM, LeviF91 said:

It won't stop until they've completely criminalized straight male sexuality.  The ultimate goal of modern feminism is to invert the sexual market to the benefit of ugly women by removing all constraints on female sexuality and any moral agency from women while maximally restricting and criminalizing (even pathologizing, if I may) male sexuality and placing all of the moral responsibility on men.  Case in point: the below poster which lays out how a university in this country treats a particular situation between two adults:

072215JakeJosie.jpg

Now men have too much moral responsibility?

In Ireland, men use to have no moral responsibility.  It used to be all placed on the woman and The Church:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/10/28/world/europe/tuam-ireland-babies-children.html?src=trending

Should we (Ireland is an extreme Western Culture example) return to those days.

9 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Now men have too much moral responsibility?

In Ireland, men use to have no moral responsibility.  It used to be all placed on the woman and The Church:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/10/28/world/europe/tuam-ireland-babies-children.html?src=trending

Should we (Ireland is an extreme Western Culture example) return to those days.

Did I say that?

13 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Ole Charlie Rose next up..have watched his show on PBS on and off for seems like 20 years, and like him in the morning. Why all these dudes get naked ???

From what I've gathered, it's their way of finding out whether a girl is gonna put out without laying a hand on them.  They walk into a room, naked, and assess the response.  Some girls probably go right to their knees.  Some probably say, "what the !@#$ are you doing in here?"  If the response is negative, they probably say, "I am SO SORRY.  I walked into the wrong room," then leave acting embarrassed.

2 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

No.  But you did say modern feminism ultimate goal is to move where men have all the moral responsibility.  Historically, women have had that responsibility.  The tables are being turned on us.

So that it's been easier (no, not historically: relatively recently; but that's probably beside the point) for men to escape their moral responsibility means they had no moral responsibility?  Huh?

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

From what I've gathered, it's their way of finding out whether a girl is gonna put out without laying a hand on them.  They walk into a room, naked, and assess the response.  Some girls probably go right to their knees.  Some probably say, "what the !@#$ are you doing in here?"  If the response is negative, they probably say, "I am SO SORRY.  I walked into the wrong room," then leave acting embarrassed.

LoL...

...What does it say about the women that would acquiesce for their "career."

I mentioned, the singer Jewel.  She talked about this years ago.  She never sold her integrity out.  She got where she wanted ti be. 

1 minute ago, LeviF91 said:

So that it's been easier (no, not historically: relatively recently; but that's probably beside the point) for men to escape their moral responsibility means they had no moral responsibility?  Huh?

Not really.  Just they (we) had an easy out.

9 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

LoL...

...What does it say about the women that would acquiesce for their "career."

I mentioned, the singer Jewel.  She talked about this years ago.  She never sold her integrity out.  She got where she wanted ti be. 

Not really.  Just they (we) had an easy out.

Jewel?  Is that snaggle-toothed B word still alive?

12 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Yep!

The third wave of feminism is making women weaker, more helpless.

I disagree.  The third wave of feminism is all about giving women more power with less responsibility, Uncle Ben be damned.  They pretend to be more helpless but, again, it's all about flipping the sexual market around.

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

How so?

They are passing the sole moral responsibility off to the male. Its leaving them weaker because many of the ones with these issues have moral no idea what to do.  Like the college poster above, the female is left dangling in wind (there is a joke in here ^_^)helpless to the true predator out there.  They are being taught to be naive.  That nothing bad will happen.  Party on, its somebody else's problem.

2 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

I disagree.  The third wave of feminism is all about giving women more power with less responsibility, Uncle Ben be damned.  They pretend to be more helpless but, again, it's all about flipping the sexual market around.

No.  I agree. But where I diverge,  is that they really are helpless even after feigning it.

On 11/14/2017 at 2:05 PM, bbb said:

=

Has this changed yet.  I know it was instituted by the Obama Admin, and then the supposed she-devil Betsy Devos was going about changing it early this year - to put it where it should - in criminal courts.

The Obama administration encouraged it, by calling it a Title IX issue and thereby linking federal funding to it.  Which Devos thankfully killed, because that was total bull ****.  

But the kangaroo court system has been in place for a while before that.  It was just greatly encouraged and expanded under Obama.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

It's funny because it actually does the exact opposite of what they want.  Men can be responsible for their drunken decisions but women cannot.  Doesn't that just reinforce the thought that women are inferior?

2 minutes ago, shrader said:

It's funny because it actually does the exact opposite of what they want.  Men can be responsible for their drunken decisions but women cannot.  Doesn't that just reinforce the thought that women are inferior?

Yeah, it's interesting.  Who else do we not hold completely responsible for their actions?  Small children.  I often treat women like they're children but this is ridiculous.

Of course, they get to have their cake and eat it, too.  My argument is if you're going to take away their responsibility, you ought to take away privileges too.  Like we do with, you know, small children.

4 hours ago, Gugny said:

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, shrader said:

Bingo!

8 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Yeah, it's interesting.  Who else do we not hold completely responsible for their actions?  Small children.  I often treat women like they're children but this is ridiculous.

Of course, they get to have their cake and eat it, too.  My argument is if you're going to take away their responsibility, you ought to take away privileges too.  Like we do with, you know, small children.

Yep. What I was trying to get at.  But we gotta be careful here.  I hear the hounds barking!<_<

See, we really on the same page. :P

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.