Sammy's silent in LA

BmarvB

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Rams aren't going to use him (and they clearly aren't with 20 targets over 5 games) why did they trade for him?

They gave away EJ Gaines and a 2nd round pick for a guy they aren't going to throw the ball to, and will be gone next year. Unless they franchise tag him, but then why bother?

Maybe we really can resign him in 2018 :lol: Really could've used him this year though.

I mean people joke about decoy all they want, but he is double teamed a lot, so the argument that he isn't good or isn't respected by defenses is silly.

Goffs statement is pretty telling:

"Definitely want to try to get him more involved," Goff said of Watkins, "but by no means are we, or am I, going to change the approach, play in and play out. I'll go through the reads and hopefully he gets more touches.

Damn Goff doesn't sound happy with Sammy at all.

Damn Goff doesn't sound happy with Sammy at all.

Jared Goff talks about the fires close to his hometown, taking care of the football and the Jaguars' defense during his press conference after practice.
Some of you either have active imaginations or didn't actually listen to Goff.

I called it fake news because if you actually read what he said in the piece or watch the actual locker room interview he's not complaining about his role.

ahh. Your misguided attempts at logic.

If you watched the games you'd see him half adding effort. Does that not mean anything? He can say anything he wants but his actions show he is not giving his all.

If it helps

Boyst62 @bigdaddypun6969. 19min

@sammywatkins is not showing himself to be true by lack of effort exuded on the field. Goes against what he is saying, Goff confirms lackluster effort.

Edited by Boyst62

I mean i dont get it...he is clearly the best talent they have at WR why WOULDNT you want him to get the ball more?

Regardless of what you might think of him he is a game breaking WR when healthy and he is healthy

Edited by matter2003

ahh. Your misguided attempts at logic.

If you watched the games you'd see him half adding effort. Does that not mean anything? He can say anything he wants but his actions show he is not giving his all.

If it helps

...it's an endless debate.....let's just see which GM's are in line at 12:01AM on Free Agency Day.......you'll know then....stay tuned.............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

...it's an endless debate.....let's just see which GM's are in line at 12:01AM on Free Agency Day.......you'll know then....stay tuned.............

they all will be in line. And he will sign a yuge deal. But, that won't attest to his talent.

He is out of the league by 2020 or just a fringe player.