Can Anyone confirm or deny this?

I was over at buffalo bills.com and saw someone post the following

During the "Afternoon Blitz" on Sirius NFL Radio it was confirmed by both hosts to a caller from Syracuse that Ty Law will be in B-lo tommorow....

Can anyone with sirius radio possibly give the thumbs up or down on this?!?

I was over at buffalo bills.com and saw someone post the following

During the "Afternoon Blitz" on Sirius NFL Radio it was confirmed by both hosts to a caller from Syracuse that Ty Law will be in B-lo tommorow....

Can anyone with sirius radio possibly give the thumbs up or down on this?!?

A caller on (probably on either this board or BB.COM) brought it up - Don't put any stock into this at all......

Riggins said Ty may not be able to do anything until May & could be damaged goods, nothing will happen.

Law can vacation whereever he sees fit now that football is over.

Him coming here just won't happen. Last time I checked we don't have secondary concerns. We need a DT, O-line help, a backup RB, and possibly another WR.

The only way it makes sense is if we are going to put Nate on the block (which wouldn't be surprising). He's a free agent after this year and he will command big money. We may be able to get ourselves back in the first round of the draft by trading Nate, and then Ty Law could step in for a few years and be our shutdown guy.

I wonder if the Poston brothers think they can sign Law to a contract similar to the one that just caused New England to release him?

Jets | Interested in Law - from www.KFFL.com

Sat, 5 Mar 2005 04:55:01 -0800

Randy Lange, of the Bergen Record, reports the New York Jets have inquired about adding free agent CB Ty Law (Patriots). According to a source, the team has had conversations with his agents, Carl and Kevin Poston. Law previously said he would love to play for Jets coach Herman Edwards.

http://www.footballguys.com/04bang_negotiation.htm ;);) This will always be funny, no matter how many times you see it.