The Adult Day Care Center Is A Threat To World Peace

Tiberius

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KIMBERLY STRASSEL: Scalias All the Way Down: While the press goes wild over tweets, Trump is remaking the federal judiciary.

SPEAKING OF SABOTAGE

During his two terms in office President Obama conduct an assault on the Constitution and on limited government in the name of the higher good as he saw it. Obama’s lawlessness was little noted in the mainstream media other than in disparaging accounts of the Republican and conservative reaction to Obama.

President Trump appears to be a bull in the White House china shop. He is portrayed as a kind of Strangelovian madman. Yet in many respects he seeks to restore the rule of law where it was abrogated by Obama. As a reaction to Obama’s lawlessness, Trump stands in relation to the Obama era as Jimmy Carter did to the Nixon era.

:thumbsup:

Edited by B-Man

Continuing on Post #68

and what is getting done by the "Day Care"

NO WONDER DEMOCRATS ARE SO UPSET :lol:

Behind Trump’s latest moves: A return to constitutional government.

Obama kept the Affordable Care Act looking healthy via an extra-constitutional grant of $1 trillion to health-insurance companies. That required congressional approval, and Obama’s decision to bypass Congress was held unconstitutional by a federal court. President Trump’s decision Thursday to halt the bailout makes the litigation moot and represents a return to constitutional government.

The same can be said of Trump’s Friday decision to throw the Iran deal back to Congress, by refusing to certify that Iran is in compliance with the deal.

Recall that this was a treaty that should never have been adopted without two-thirds approval in the Senate, as required by the Constitution. That didn’t happen — because a compliant Republican Congress passed the Iran Nuclear Agreement Review Act, which provided that the president certify to Congress every 90 days that the suspension of sanctions against the regime is “appropriate and proportionate” with respect to its illicit nuclear program.

And that’s what Trump didn’t do.
He didn’t tear up the treaty, or even decertify anything. Rather, he failed to certify, and simply told the truth.
Iran isn’t permitting the nuclear inspections the treaty contemplates, and the Revolutionary Guard, which controls much of the government, is a terrorist organization.

The regime is building missiles that threaten us and our allies, and its infractions don’t justify our continued suspension of sanctions.

Now it’s Congress that has to act. Or dodge its duty,
as it did when it passed INARA in 2015.

No wonder Republicans are so upset.

:lol:

Don't blame me for this mess, I voted for Hillary

The blame goes to Conservative/Republican voters

No one here blames you, we just laugh at you.

What? That Trump was elected without a mandate from the people?

A political loser's favorite word.

See how easy you make it? :lol:

Hustler founder Larry Flynt offers $10 million for dirt leading to Trump impeachment

Hustler founder Larry Flynt is running a full-page ad in Sunday’s Washington Post offering a $10 million reward for information leading to the impeachment of President Trump, Fox Business reports.

“Sure I could use that $10 million to buy luxuries or further my businesses,” Flynt writes, “but what good would that do me in a world devastated by the most powerful moron in history?”

Edited by ALF

Trump on the issues? HA HA HA HA HA

He is a complete idiot. Moron, man-child idiot. You guys picked him over all those other Republicans and a person, Hillary, who is obviously more qualified.

How does it feel to get to get embarrassed by Deranged Rhino ? I'd just walk away forever if I was as dumb as you.