The Adult Day Care Center Is A Threat To World Peace

Tiberius

In no vernacular is "doing your country the ultimate service" defined as a military man quitting his job. Especially after you just lauded the guy.

You're a liar. I'm just surprised it took you almost a year to call for violence against the sitting president. Good thing you're not worried about surveillance state, because what you wrote on an open forum, technically, is a crime.

But I'm sure you got a good laugh out of that image. Just like your laughing every time Americans die in service to their country.

You are just stupid

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are just stupid

Stupid is the guy who writes on an open forum, in a thread he started which calls the president a threat to world peace, that he hopes for the president's violent demise at the hands of his staff.

You're a liar. Worse, now you're just a coward. At least have the balls to own what you said.

Edited by Deranged Rhino

Stupid is the guy who writes on an open forum, in a thread he started which calls the president a threat to world peace, that he hopes for the president's violent demise at the hands of his staff.

You're a liar. Worse, now you're just a coward. At least have the balls to own what you said.

I was quoting a Republican Senator in the threat to world peace. I never anywhere said "hope" or was asking for an outcome in anyway. Just wondering what a person thought. You are dishonest, but that's not news

And speaking of balls, I want to congratulate you on making this many posts without doing a ball washing of Tom. What's it usually, a 1to 3 ratio of posts to ball washes?

I was quoting a Republican Senator in the threat to world peace. I never anywhere said "hope" or was asking for an outcome in anyway. Just wondering what a person thought. You are dishonest, but that's not news

And speaking of balls, I want to congratulate you on making this many posts without doing a ball washing of Tom. What's it usually, a 1to 3 ratio of posts to ball washes?

You wish your testicles were as clean...

Trump voters in Cali and NY figured "why bother voting" because they know how meaningless their vote would be.

People like Gator can't compute that the Vote from California alone gave Hillary the "popular vote".............not the rest of the U.S. (and....yes, I realize it still counts :rolleyes: )

Try this recent comparison.

Chicago TribuneVerified account @chicagotribune
FollowFollow @chicagotribune
kwXnsWCE_bigger.jpegMore

Cubs advance to third straight NLCS with 9-8 win over Nationals. The Dodgers await tomorrow http://trib.in/2gAKKZA

But....................but............... the Nationals won the popular runs 20-17 ?

You know the rules going in

So you don't believe in representative democracy...

Stop pushing the goal posts all over the field!

Its enough to make someone call for a change by extraordinary measures!

“But I am constant as the Northern Star,

Of whose true fixed and resting quality

There is no fellow in the firmament.”

Stop pushing the goal posts all over the field!

Its enough to make someone call for a change by extraordinary measures!

But I am constant as the Northern Star,

Of whose true fixed and resting quality

There is no fellow in the firmament.

I'm not pushing any goalposts. I'm requesting clarification.