The Adult Day Care Center Is A Threat To World Peace

Tiberius

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No , Sanders ideas were far too unrealistic or just plain bad.

Since Trump is not truly a republican, maybe they could have nominated someone who isn't really a Democrat. More middle of the road. Someone not willing to give credence to BLM would have been a good start.

In other words you would have voted for Trump no matter who the Dems nominated. The Republicans had lots of choices in the primaries but choose Trump

In other words you would have voted for Trump no matter who the Dems nominated. The Republicans had lots of choices in the primaries but choose Trump

Let's not forget that the only candidate that the dems were going to run was Hillary, the fix was in.

And the only GOP nominee that would stand toe to toe with her on issues was Trump, so we really can blame the dems. :thumbsup:

Trump cut off her toes.

The best part is how her supporters now call her a terrible candidate.

She was a good candidate as was Gore and Kerry and Humphrey.

TERRIBLE candidates were McGovern, Carter, Mondale and Dukakis.

Let's not forget that the only candidate that the dems were going to run was Hillary, the fix was in.

And the only GOP nominee that would stand toe to toe with her on issues was Trump, so we really can blame the dems. :thumbsup:

Trump on the issues? HA HA HA HA HA

He is a complete idiot. Moron, man-child idiot. You guys picked him over all those other Republicans and a person, Hillary, who is obviously more qualified.

He is a complete idiot. Moron, man-child idiot.

You don't like what he says, that doesn't make him an idiot.

A buffoon maybe, but the man is not an idiot.

Hillary on the other hand.... well "at this point what difference does it make?"

You don't like what he says, that doesn't make him an idiot.

A buffoon maybe, but the man is not an idiot.

Hillary on the other hand.... well "at this point what difference does it make?"

Yes, just a complete buffoon, ok.

The buffoons latest:

"We cannot keep FEMA, the Military & the First Responders, who have been amazing (under the most difficult circumstances) in P.R. forever!"

Tiberius is mad because Trump played the game that Democrats have been winning for years and beat them.

What the Dems and their ilk don't want you to know is that Obama was the same kind of blowhard; he was just easier on the ears because he went to HLS.

Yes, just a complete buffoon, ok.

The buffoons latest:

"We cannot keep FEMA, the Military & the First Responders, who have been amazing (under the most difficult circumstances) in P.R. forever!"

So much pandering to Puerto Rican's on CNN I can't stand to watch it. What about the US Virgin Islands? Great place and great people there, but yet we hear nothing about them. They're at least as damaged as PR, worse in many areas. Perhaps because they don't have enough relatives living in the US that vote? They are still US citizens and deserve our help.

Tiberius is mad because Trump played the game that Democrats have been winning for years and beat them.

What the Dems and their ilk don't want you to know is that Obama was the same kind of blowhard; he was just easier on the ears because he went to HLS.

Actually, Trump just is a buffoon. That's all

Watching the press conference with chief of staff Gen Kelly was encouraging . Very serious but has a good sense of humor.

Yup, the guy in charge of the day care center. I wonder if he's thought about doing his country the ultimate service? He must have thought about it...

Yup, the guy in charge of the day care center. I wonder if he's thought about doing his country the ultimate service? He must have thought about it...

The only surprising thing about this statement is that it took you almost a full year before you openly called for violence against the sitting president.

I know you're in desperate need of laughs, but you're better than that.

The only surprising thing about this statement is that it took you almost a full year before you openly called for violence against the sitting president.

I know you're in desperate need of laughs, but you're better than that.

I just wondered aloud if Kelly thought about sacrificing his job. Your stupid hysteria of course runs to the conspiritorial extreme. Go clean up the bathroom, boy

Eat sh it

In no vernacular is "doing your country the ultimate service" defined as a military man quitting his job. Especially after you just lauded the guy.

You're a liar. I'm just surprised it took you almost a year to call for violence against the sitting president. Good thing you're not worried about surveillance state, because what you wrote on an open forum, technically, is a crime.

But I'm sure you got a good laugh out of that image. Just like your laughing every time Americans die in service to their country.