The Adult Day Care Center Is A Threat To World Peace

Tiberius

What a pathetic joke this administration is.

In an interview published Sunday by the Times, Corker (R-Tenn.) said Trump is treating the presidency “like he’s doing ‘The Apprentice’ or something” and expressed concern that the president could put the nation “on the path to World War III.” Corker, once under consideration to be Trump’s secretary of state, told the Times that the president “concerns me” and “would have to concern anyone who cares about our nation.”
Corker quickly responded with his own online post, writing that “it's a shame the White House has become an adult day care center. Someone obviously missed their shift this morning.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/10/10/trump-liddle-bob-corker-tweet-nytimes-243630

Meanwhile, the True Believers in this con man are sending him millions and millions of dollars because they like f'ning over our country.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't blame me for this mess, I voted for Hillary

http://pagesix.com/2017/10/09/insider-claims-bill-clinton-is-heartsick-over-hillarys-book-tour/

“He told her the book made her look bewildered, angry and confused, and that those were poor qualities in a person who aspired to be a world leader,” the friend continued.

http://pagesix.com/2017/10/09/insider-claims-bill-clinton-is-heartsick-over-hillarys-book-tour/

“He told her the book made her look bewildered, angry and confused, and that those were poor qualities in a person who aspired to be a world leader,” the friend continued.

Wouldn't it be nice to have a person with only "poor qualities" in the WH? What an improvement that would be.

Again, don't blame the Democrats, they didn't vote for the ignoramous.

I agree that Hillary's book (and most of her words & actions since the election) makes her look "bewildered, angry and confused."

I happen to think that Hillary is a firecracker to Trump's nuclear arsenal on the scale of incendiary incompetence, but I guess that doesn't matter much at this point.

The adult day care center is our nation as a whole. Buncha !@#$ing idiots we are. We broke it; we bought it.

The adult day care center is our nation as a whole. Buncha !@#$ing idiots we are. We broke it; we bought it.

Just my opinion of course but I'd change that to: "they tricked us into breaking it, now they're trying to stick us with the bill."

Both sides of the political aisle have had their turn in the big boy's chair since 2000. And both sides governed nearly identically on the most pressing matters facing the executive. They didn't govern in the interest of their party, certainly not in the interest of the voters, but they governed exceptionally well for those who wished to move us from a democratic republic into a more into an authoritarian oligarchy.

From WMD, to Iraq, to Citizens United, to NSA surveillance, to the stripping away of fundamental civil liberties (the 4th, 5th, and now 1st amendments), we've been kicked down the slippery slope and sold out by a political class who cares for nothing but their own preservation.

:beer:

Just my opinion of course but I'd change that to: "they tricked us into breaking it, now they're trying to stick us with the bill."

Both sides of the political aisle have had their turn in the big boy's chair since 2000. And both sides governed nearly identically on the most pressing matters facing the executive. They didn't govern in the interest of their party, certainly not in the interest of the voters, but they governed exceptionally well for those who wished to move us from a democratic republic into a more into an authoritarian oligarchy.

From WMD, to Iraq, to Citizens United, to NSA surveillance, to the stripping away of fundamental civil liberties (the 4th, 5th, and now 1st amendments), we've been kicked down the slippery slope and sold out by a political class who cares for nothing but their own preservation.

:beer:

What does this have to do with Trump being unfit for the office?

What a pathetic joke this administration is.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/10/10/trump-liddle-bob-corker-tweet-nytimes-243630

Meanwhile, the True Believers in this con man are sending him millions and millions of dollars because they like f'ning over our country.

Reeeeeeeeee!!!!!

At least he hasn't weaponized the IRS, Intelligence agencies, DOJ, etc. against the opposing political party. I mean, the lack of concern for this really bugs me.

No, really, they just nominated a better person than Trump, which should have been enough. Thanks Republicans!

If they nominated a better candidate they would have won the election. I'm neither a conservative nor a republican, but I voted for Trump over that piece of garbage Clinton. I'd do the same tomorrow .

If they nominated a better candidate they would have won the election. I'm neither a conservative nor a republican, but I voted for Trump over that piece of garbage Clinton. I'd do the same tomorrow .

So you think Bernie Sanders would be better than Trump? Ok, we agree on something at least

So you think Bernie Sanders would be better than Trump? Ok, we agree on something at least

Choosing between Clinton, Sanders, and Trump is like choosing between a turd, a nutty turd, and a corny turd.

Doesn't matter who you choose, it's a sh*ty choice

Choosing between Clinton, Sanders, and Trump is like choosing between a turd, a nutty turd, and a corny turd.

Doesn't matter who you choose, it's a sh*ty choice

No, two competent people and the man-child Trump. What Democrat would you have voted for over Trump?

No, two competent people and the man-child Trump. What Democrat would you have voted for over Trump?

I donated to the Sanders campaign, quite joyfully to !@#$ up Hillary's efforts.

Mission accomplished, hopefully again in 2020.

No , Sanders ideas were far too unrealistic or just plain bad.

Since Trump is not truly a republican, maybe they could have nominated someone who isn't really a Democrat. More middle of the road. Someone not willing to give credence to BLM would have been a good start.