Liberals stick to principles, BLAST Weinstein

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I haven't read the specific allegations yet. I just know his work and where he stands on the "impartial" journo scale. 

Will check it out though. :beer:

I'm going by what was reported in the link you posted.

And if this is going to be the standard of "sexual impropriety" the species is doomed.  This is just another way of saying that male biological imperatives are "wrong" and "bad", and that it's not OK to be biologically male.

THE HITS KEEP COMING:

Bill Clinton is facing NEW accusations of sexual assault by four women while the former president was working with a billionaire playboy and flying on his private jet nicknamed Air F**k One, claims Clinton author.

“The women allege the former president assaulted them in the early 2000s, when Clinton was working with playboy billionaire investor Ron Burkle. The unidentified women were employed in low-level positions at the Burkle organization and in their late teens at the time of the alleged assaults. . . .

Contacted for a comment on the women’s allegations, a member of Clinton’s legal team said: ‘Obviously, I’m aware of [the allegations] but can’t talk about them.'”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/eight-women-say-charlie-rose-sexually-harassed-them--with-nudity-groping-and-lewd-calls/2017/11/20/9b168de8-caec-11e7-8321-481fd63f174d_story.html?utm_term=.1294c24a0589

original.png

Man, when I'm trying to get laid, from now on I'm just going to think, "what would Bob Ross do?" I'm just going to narrate the process like he would a painting. 

20 minutes ago, Paulus said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/eight-women-say-charlie-rose-sexually-harassed-them--with-nudity-groping-and-lewd-calls/2017/11/20/9b168de8-caec-11e7-8321-481fd63f174d_story.html?utm_term=.1294c24a0589

original.png

Man, when I'm trying to get laid, from now on I'm just going to think, "what would Bob Ross do?" I'm just going to narrate the process like he would a painting. 

Franken, Slick Willy and Charlie Rose.   Hang on liberals, I'm sure will eventually be a one from the other side so you can resume your 24x7 outrage.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

THE HITS KEEP COMING:

Bill Clinton is facing NEW accusations of sexual assault by four women while the former president was working with a billionaire playboy and flying on his private jet nicknamed Air F**k One, claims Clinton author.

“The women allege the former president assaulted them in the early 2000s, when Clinton was working with playboy billionaire investor Ron Burkle. The unidentified women were employed in low-level positions at the Burkle organization and in their late teens at the time of the alleged assaults. . . .

Contacted for a comment on the women’s allegations, a member of Clinton’s legal team said:

"Bimbo eruptions."

That is why I hate Democrats.  Thirty years of condescension and proselytizing from a presumed moral high ground about rules that don't apply to themselves.

• Like (+1) 1

Emetic of the liberal elites

Built up anger of abused liberal women finally breaks through, enabled oddly enough by Trump’s defeat of Hillary.

Collage-Accused-Liberal-Media-Sexual-Harassment-Abuse-w-border-e1511227542723-620x435.jpg

I can hardly keep up with the daily revelations of yet another liberal entertainment/media/political figure being exposed as an *alleged* sexual harasser and/or abuser.

Not all the revelations have been about liberals (see, Roy Moore), but it seems that there is a liberal self-cleansing mechanism in progress when WaPo, the NY Times, and even Vox are turning on their own after years of looking the other way (or in the case of NBC, spiking the story).

(more…)

2 hours ago, mead107 said:

What is making them all rat each other out now? 

If if my name were Greggy I might think all of this recent stuff is a diversion away from the HWood pedo stuff that appeared on its way to being revealed. I might even think so if my name weren't Greggy.

10 hours ago, B-Man said:

Emetic of the liberal elites

Built up anger of abused liberal women finally breaks through, enabled oddly enough by Trump’s defeat of Hillary.

Collage-Accused-Liberal-Media-Sexual-Harassment-Abuse-w-border-e1511227542723-620x435.jpg

I can hardly keep up with the daily revelations of yet another liberal entertainment/media/political figure being exposed as an *alleged* sexual harasser and/or abuser.

Not all the revelations have been about liberals (see, Roy Moore), but it seems that there is a liberal self-cleansing mechanism in progress when WaPo, the NY Times, and even Vox are turning on their own after years of looking the other way (or in the case of NBC, spiking the story).

(more…)

And while the republicans are bickering and trying to save face the Democrats are doing exactly what they need to by purging the ranks. The problem is they're keeping the pelosis and other key players in there to keep them back.

This is much like the GOP in 2010/2011 as the GOP began to fracture. 

25 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

And while the republicans are bickering and trying to save face the Democrats are doing exactly what they need to by purging the ranks.

The problem is they're keeping the pelosis and other key players in there to keep them back.

LOL.......

Would you kindly show me one instance in the past year where the democrat party has asked ANYONE to step down.

democrats admit mistakes..................hilarious

ADDED: here's a better example........

nvNZfUaN_bigger.jpgDan McLaughlinVerified account @baseballcrank 10h10 hours ago

John Conyers settled charges of sexually harassing staffers during the time his wife was in prison for taking bribes on the Detroit City Council.

The perfect Democrat power couple.

7:10 PM - 20 Nov 2017

Edited by B-Man

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

LOL.......

Would you kindly show me one instance in the past year where the democrat party has asked ANYONE to step down.

They're not admitting mistakes.  They're poised to push out the Franken's and his ilk.  I have a bunch they make the best of this

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

LOL.......

They pushed out Debbie Whata-Sh*tbag from DNC chair last year for getting caught rigging the primary

Not for rigging the primary mind you, but for getting caught

Just now, /dev/null said:

They pushed out Debbie Whata-Sh*tbag from DNC chair last year for getting caught rigging the primary

Not for rigging the primary mind you, but for getting caught

Fair enough, but she is still in Congress.........:lol: