Liberals stick to principles, BLAST Weinstein

Made up stuff about Trump, your bitterness at losing the election will never end.

Will it.....

Good, suffer.

Trump did have three rape allegations against him whether true or not. To act like one side has the moral high ground is putting on partisan blinders imo. There are powerful scum on both sides of the aisle.

Edited by Doc Brown

bull ****. Even I knew Weinstein was a pig.

You blew him too! Oh Dear Lord, Tom's sleeping his way to the top! What an idiot.

Trump did have three rape allegations against him whether true or not. To act like one side has the moral high ground is putting on partisan blinders imo. There are powerful scum on both sides of the aisle.

Shhhh.... Nobody ever forced out The Trumpster from his OWN company.

So first I completely made it up because nobody ever said anything like that. Then I present you with court documents showing I did no such thing, and now it's the accusers who made stuff up. Ok then.

Why let facts get in the way of an opinion, right?

Wasn't that when he was a flag bearing Democrat, and the news were swept under the rug because he was making billions for NBC?

Wasn't that when he was a flag bearing Democrat, and the news were swept under the rug because he was making billions for NBC?

I could be wrong but I don't think so, was it?

His wife mentioned being raped in a deposition in 1989 (and it was printed in that book in 1993). The attempted rape lawsuit came in 1997. The third rape charges were both filed in 2016, one in June and I'm not sure on the other (October, maybe?).

The Apprentice started in 2004.

Yeah, but the Democrats were the side claiming to be the party that was carrying the torch for women's rights. And Women's groups were the one's denouncing Trump and supporting Her. And of course, there was Meryl Streep, and almost the entirety of Hollywood, making virtuous displays of pearl clutching and hand wringing throughout the election, and really never stopping. So the hypocrisy is MUCH deeper on the liberal side.

But then you know this, you just want to act like "oh, it's all the same", because you are full of ****.

Edited by OJABBA

Yeah, but the Democrats were the side claiming to be the party that was carrying the torch for women's rights. And Women's groups were the one's denouncing Trump and supporting Her. And of course, there was Meryl Streep, and almost the entirety of Hollywood, making virtuous displays of pearl clutching and hand wringing throughout the election, and really never stopping. So the hypocrisy is MUCH deeper on the liberal side.

But then you know this, you just want to act like "oh, it's all the same", because you are full of ****.

To be fair to Democrats they see Weinstein as a movie guy who may have given unreturned millions to their causes but never occupied the White House. I'm sure if aFe ocrat occupied the White House and was accused of being asexual predator, then hiswifewouldleave him, he'd resign in shame and the VP would move in as soon as the proper massage tables were installed.

The Dems always make up fake stories that never go anywhere as part of their campaigns.

The media lets it leak out but nothing was ever brought forth so it's just a rumour and dirty campaign trick.

We had W as a cocaine addict and getting arrested for dealing millions in a busted coke deal, but his daddy bailed him out.

Same with Trump's peccadiloes. The way the media acted like the tape was the worst thing that ever happened proves they had nothing else to go on, but the usual dirty whispers.

The thing is, no one believes the rape allegations against Trump. Which is amazing considering the Access Hollywood interview.