Liberals stick to principles, BLAST Weinstein

6 hours ago, OJABBA said:

Haha, he will probably get more (voluntary) tail than before!

It's a sick world.

I've never really used a fantasy about someone else's sex life to try to attack another person.

Kinda creepy to me.

1 hour ago, OJABBA said:

That is a difficult sentence to untangle.

So you say "i'm a big fan of [some rock star or rapper]"

And i reply "his music sucks"

So you say "yeah, but he's getting laid way more than you."

and i wonder how you KNOW this and how this info is making you feel real good in attacking me over it.

8 minutes ago, row_33 said:

and i wonder how you KNOW this and how this info is making you feel real good in attacking me over it.

Maybe he's the layee?

6 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Huh?

I'm not attacking you.

Maybe you aren't getting laid? (That's all I've been able to read into this exchange)

19 hours ago, Paulus said:

1511076896061m.jpg

This can be fun, wagering

That second to last guy has been in some very amazing situations, it's only a matter of time before he's out there but just like Andy Dick it's what's expected. The one I'm really waiting for is the fat kid from Superbad. For some reason I have it in my mind that it's going to be a Jared from Subway type of deal

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Again, why are people surprised by this? Russell Simmons and Brett Ratner Have had a reputation as being this for a long time. Only those in the media hype train type of media have denied this. I don't know two ***** about these types of things when it comes to celebrities but I know that both of those two have had a lot of sexual incidences that have been reported

6 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

That second to last guy has been in some very amazing situations, it's only a matter of time before he's out there but just like Andy Dick it's what's expected. The one I'm really waiting for is the fat kid from Superbad. For some reason I have it in my mind that it's going to be a Jared from Subway type of deal

It just keeps getting better....

www.dailywire.com/news/23774/black-female-writer-lena-dunhams-girls-quits-she-hank-berrien#

"Clemmons wrote that she has known Dunham since their college years, and they shared overlapping social circles. Clemmons noted she “avoided those people like the plague because of their racism,” adding, “I'd call their strain ‘hipster racism’, which typically uses sarcasm as a cover, and in the end, it looks a lot like gaslighting—‘It's just a joke. Why are you overreacting?’” She said she heard people use the “n-word,” then try to act like it was all a joke".

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is turning into an all out attack on normal male sexuality.

Nothing is that article could be described as untoward.  That's normal courting behavior.

Just now, OJABBA said:

Well, it's not a competition.

It shouldn't be, but this subject has devolved into partisan point scoring above all else. 

And if it is that, the purge of MSM hacks has a much wider impact than exposing Dunham for her faux feminism.

(in my opinion of course... :beer: ) 

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

This is turning into an all out attack on normal male sexuality.

Nothing is that article could be described as untoward.  That's normal courting behavior.

I haven't read the specific allegations yet. I just know his work and where he stands on the "impartial" journo scale. 

Will check it out though. :beer: