Liberals stick to principles, BLAST Weinstein

13 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I couldn't even count how many times I've been harassed by gay men.  A couple of times very aggressively.

I never thought much of it, because...well, because I'm a grown-up, and don't feel the need to be victimized by every damn thing everyone says or does.

I wasn't even counting those! 

I know, it's ridiculous. A large part of gay culture is based on being sexually outrageous...it can't fit into the Progressive mold.

There is too much friction between the factions for it ever to work. 

On 11/11/2017 at 12:45 AM, Paulus said:

His walks in the brambles where he would randomly go bang dudes was a tell

And when he sees a nude male he will grab anything he can get his hands on. Literally. Poor Jason Ellis. 

Takei is a !@#$ed up little queer with gross feet

Edited by Boyst62
Bababooey

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I think that's because she came out with her story as a woman, but it happened when she was a girl. 

Could be, just looks odd to see "16 year old woman."

This is the kind of thing that even if it happened is hard to judge.

Separating the wheat from the chaff in all this getting ridiculous. 

At the end of the day, or maybe even this time next year, what will have happened or be different in Hollywood, or the country?  Will anyone actually ever see jail time?  Will people's careers really be over, or just a short hiatus?  Will Hollywood and politicians really stop this behavior?  Will actors and actresses stop sleeping their way to the top?

It makes me chuckle that a lot of what we see in movies and TV seems to be much more of a projection of Hollywood's desires on the rest of the country rather than the actual behavior of the rest of the country.

Just now, Joe Miner said:

Could be, just looks odd to see "16 year old woman."

This is the kind of thing that even if it happened is hard to judge.

Separating the wheat from the chaff in all this getting ridiculous. 

At the end of the day, or maybe even this time next year, what will have happened or be different in Hollywood, or the country?  Will anyone actually ever see jail time?  Will people's careers really be over, or just a short hiatus?  Will Hollywood and politicians really stop this behavior?  Will actors and actresses stop sleeping their way to the top?

It makes me chuckle that a lot of what we see in movies and TV seems to be much more of a projection of Hollywood's desires on the rest of the country rather than the actual behavior of the rest of the country.

Yup to all of this. It'll be interesting to see where this all ends up. :beer:

The threat of over correction is real and we're already seeing elements of it. 

That aside, GHWB has more skeletons in his closet than the morgue. I don't weep when that man's past comes up to bite him in the... butt. :ph34r:

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

I'm willing to wager having him around was a net gain for her vote total.  Definitely won her more than he cost her.

The problem was every person who campaigned for her was more liked than she was.