Liberals stick to principles, BLAST Weinstein

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

His taste in younger men came out in his divorce papers with Denise Richards, it was a point of contention. She talked about it (and the divorce papers were released) ... then suddenly she stopped getting work.

I believe it. 

Interesting.  I always just figured she stopped getting work because Hollywood finally collectively realized she couldn't act.

But then, they haven't yet come to a similar realization for Roland Emmerich.  I don't suppose he's molested anyone?  (Aside from moviegoers, that is...)

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Interesting.  I always just figured she stopped getting work because Hollywood finally collectively realized she couldn't act.

But then, they haven't yet come to a similar realization for Roland Emmerich.  I don't suppose he's molested anyone?  (Aside from moviegoers, that is...)

when a 9 becomes a 3 a lot of assumptions have to alter, the nuttiness come out in full droves

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And before the dirt comes out, I'm taking a moment to enjoy my favorite CK bit: 

And... here is the story. This has long been a rumor that's followed CK around:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/09/arts/television/louis-ck-sexual-misconduct.html

The guy asked for consent to jack off in front of 3 (*4) different women. The instance where two women just laughed and did nothing as he undressed and jacked it, might be some sort of harassment. But, he did ask them for their consent. Honestly, if you're a groupie, invited up to a room for a nightcap, and the guy asks for consent to jack it in front of you, I think that is about as gentlemanly as you get considering the circumstance.

Also, if jackin' it while talking on the phone is wrong, I don't want to be right. 

Edited by Paulus
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And before the dirt comes out, I'm taking a moment to enjoy my favorite CK bit: 

And... here is the story. This has long been a rumor that's followed CK around:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/09/arts/television/louis-ck-sexual-misconduct.html

A bit freaky, and probably outside of the norm, but nothing I've read here indicates Louis CK did anything wrong.  He didn't force himself on anyone, and asked for consent.

15 minutes ago, Paulus said:

The guy asked for consent to jack off in front of 3 different women. The instance where two women just laughed and did nothing as he undressed and jacked it, might be some sort of harassment. But, he did ask them for their consent. Honestly, if you're a groupie, invited up to a room for a nightcap, and the guy asks for consent to jack it in front of you, I think that is about as gentlemanly as you get considering the circumstance.

Also, if jackin' it while talking on the phone is wrong, I don't want to be right. 

Yes, but we live in a country where consent can be withdrawn at any time from the start of the encounter until years afterwards.

I've been hearing far too many stories recently of "I consented just so he's stop asking, but I didn't really want to.  I didn't think anything of it at the time, but years later I realize I was raped."  No, you consented.  

33 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Yes, but we live in a country where consent can be withdrawn at any time from the start of the encounter until years afterwards.

I've been hearing far too many stories recently of "I consented just so he's stop asking, but I didn't really want to.  I didn't think anything of it at the time, but years later I realize I was raped."  No, you consented.  

Honestly, I am not the biggest fan of Louis CK. I also usually take the side of the person accusing the rich and famous of crap like this. I think sex/domestic crimes are ignored and justified way too much because of they are rich and famous. I am aware stuff can get blown out of proportion  (Brett Favre weiner texts = meh).

Here, the guy did what he was supposed to do, outside of getting written consent. I mean it, I have gotten to the point where I just ask before I do anything, when I'm out with a lady. 

That said, Spacey can **** off and die. Going after minors should not be played down. It should be uniformly condemned as one of the worst crimes.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

at this point, what difference does it make?

seriously, does it matter?

Where there is smoke there is fire. The guy is lookong like a pedophile, even if it was decades ago. Just claims right now, but as more come forward and seem sincere...

6 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Where there is smoke there is fire. The guy is lookong like a pedophile, even if it was decades ago. Just claims right now, but as more come forward and seem sincere...

no, you idiot.

you're wrong on one level and an idiot on the other.

he is not a pedophile.  he is a hebephile.  dunce

and, all this is doing is trying to catch on a popular trend and use it against the GOP.  further, it has nothing to do with what is going on in hollywood.  these allegations getting thrown out are terrible for the real victims of these events.  the more noise without action is not getting results.

until there are actual convictions i could give a **** who says what about whom.  and even with convictions, lets wait until that moment may come.

Pop Progressives will eat themselves.

I know LCK isn't gay, but in a similar vein, I can't count how many outrageous sexual displays I have seen from gay men that would be considered harassment, but somehow they have been given a free pass. It can't continue to sit side by side with the moralizing that is coming from the Progressives.

This has been inevitable, will only get worse, and it's delightful (for now).

LCK is damn funny, but once he started virtue signaling, I couldn't help but think he was a dick.

Edited by OJABBA

24 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

no, you idiot.

you're wrong on one level and an idiot on the other.

he is not a pedophile.  he is a hebephile.  dunce

and, all this is doing is trying to catch on a popular trend and use it against the GOP.  further, it has nothing to do with what is going on in hollywood.  these allegations getting thrown out are terrible for the real victims of these events.  the more noise without action is not getting results.

until there are actual convictions i could give a **** who says what about whom.  and even with convictions, lets wait until that moment may come.

Paedo = child

Phile = fond of

It depends on what you consider a child. Hebephile is just a subcategory of pedophiles, IMO.

Either way, folks who bang, or try to bang, kids can eat a bullet. 

And, yes. I can pass judgment on people based on rumors. The law, on the other hand.

Edited by Paulus

14 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Paedo = child

Phile = fond of

It depends on what you consider a child. Hebephile is just a subcategory of pedophiles, IMO.

Either way, folks who bang, or try to bang, kids can eat a bullet. 

And, yes. I can pass judgment on people based on rumors. The law, on the other hand.

ok, well you're stupid

pedo - prepubescent

hebe - 11-14

ephebe - 15-19

dumbass

jeesh, you got a lot of hate.

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

ok, well you're stupid

pedo - prepubescent

hebe - 11-14

ephebe - 15-19

dumbass

jeesh, you got a lot of hate.

Arguing psychiatric definitions is asinine and a complete waste of time unless one has to... 

I suppose "child sexual abuser" would be the term? 

Yeah, I do have a hatred for folks who abuse children. Especially, the ones who sexually abuse children. 

Just now, Paulus said:

Arguing psychiatric definitions is asinine and a complete waste of time unless one has to... 

I suppose "child sexual abuser" would be the term? 

Yeah, I do have a hatred for folks who abuse children. Especially, the ones who sexually abuse children. 

i don't hate anyone except for tom brady, oprah and Woodrow Wilson.

and it's not arguing.  there is no argument because it can't be argued.  the truth is the truth.  

boyst 1

paulus 0.