Liberals stick to principles, BLAST Weinstein

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he was just gay"

DNZMDctW4AElupl.jpg

I guess Netflix just ruled out a new season of House of Cards.

His statement left me dazed and confused. He said he doesn't remember doing that as it was so long ago, but admitted it could of happened and apologized for it. However, he basically admitted it was common for him to hit on underage boys and didn't suggest there was anything wrong with that. Then he took the opportunity to come out as gay.

This is why I stopped associating with people. No one's accusing me of anything worse than calling them an idiot over the internet.

FWIW, Boyst has come up with a nice compromise that satisfies his" hunger", but one that he doesn't have to have a conversation with. He only dates sheeple.

There's an allegation that he cornered a 14-yr old boy, mounted him and suggested going further (in 1986). But not rape.

I know liberals don't consider statutory rape really rape but it still is rape.

Also, there is nothing cool about being a diddler, IRL. Nor is being a pedophile "natural."

I know liberals don't consider statutory rape really rape but it still is rape.

Also, there is nothing cool about being a diddler, IRL. Nor is being a pedophile "natural."

You may want to check your idiot privilege while you're still ahead.