Liberals stick to principles, BLAST Weinstein

I completely agree with that. I am very suspicious of accusations of rape or sexual harassment when the person they're accusing has a lot of money and power.

Right, but YOU brought Trump into this conversation, and made it all seem like "well, there are creeps on both sides", but don't acknowledge that the Democratic party based a LARGE part of their platform on "Women's Rights", continuously attacked Trump on women's (and gender) issues, and generally went with the "they're deplorable, we're on the right side of history" nonsense. Massive pink hatted protests, grandstanding at awards shows, coordinated attacks from the mainstream media, celebrities shaming anyone who dares to voice any kind of support for Trump...on and on.

!@#$ It. YOU KNOW.

You know full well that the Liberal side has been attacking not just Trump, but a large chunk of the American people with accusations of sexism, and just tried to brush all that aside, and casually say "both sides are bad".

You know, but you'll always try to evade.

Edited by OJABBA

Right, but YOU brought Trump into this conversation, and made it all seem like "well, there are creeps on both sides", but don't acknowledge that the Democratic party based a LARGE part of their platform on "Women's Rights", continuously attacked Trump on women's (and gender) issues, and generally went with the "they're deplorable, we're on the right side of history" nonsense. Massive pink hatted protests, grandstanding at awards shows, coordinated attacks from the mainstream media, celebrities shaming anyone who dares to voice any kind of support for Trump...on and on.

!@#$ It. YOU KNOW.

You know full well that the Liberal side has been attacking not just Trump, but a large chunk of the American people with accusations of sexism, and just tried to brush all that aside, and casually say "both sides are bad".

You know, but you'll always try to evade.]

Read the entire thread because I don't feel like repeating myself and you'll realize I was responding to somebody who brought up Trump before you chimed in.

If you came to PPP regularly you'd know that I find the left's identity politics as pathetic and Hillary's attacks on Trump and his supporters while being light on policy as the main reason she lost. Plus, she's corrupt as hell and still blames everything but herself for her loss (Russia, Comey, sexism, racism, xenophobia, etc...). I also think Republicans will win in 2018 and Trump will win in 2020 because the Democrats haven't learned their lesson.

Read the entire thread because I don't feel like repeating myself and you'll realize I was responding to somebody who brought up Trump before you chimed in.

If you came to PPP regularly you'd know that I find the left's identity politics as pathetic and Hillary's attacks on Trump and his supporters while being light on policy as the main reason she lost. Plus, she's corrupt as hell and still blames everything but herself for her loss (Russia, Comey, sexism, racism, xenophobia, etc...). I also think Republicans will win in 2018 and Trump will win in 2020 because the Democrats haven't learned their lesson.

Conservatives and the like are laughing all the time over this.

Liberals and lefties are having conniption fits over total BS that means nothing, it's how they enjoy life.

Conservatives and the like are laughing all the time over this.

Liberals and lefties are having conniption fits over total BS that means nothing, it's how they enjoy life.

Ha - I didn't read the thread at all....stick to principles? What a joke you are - so you seem to be saying that conservatives and the GOP seem to have none to stick to then. DT was elected after admitting the same behavior on tape - using power to get laid....EXACTLY THE SAME dumbass...

Look into the non-disclosures at the Apprentice...

Well considering the head coach of said team is dead and the chief perpetrator in jail, I think justice has been done.

Ok. Because it's not like there was any chance there was a subculture that allowed that crap to go on that got swept under the rug. It was definitely all Paterno and Sandusky. Thank God the football team is back. What would America have done without it?

FWIW this is one of Greggy's conspiracies that I think has some believability. It is not just Hollywood and not just Penn State, but I don't think it is every rich person everywhere as you said. I'm guessing it is a lot though.

And I know Weinstein, at this point, is not an underage thing, but all of that cess pool out there is currently at risk of being exposed and there are a lot of people very worried is my best guess.

Ha - I didn't read the thread at all....stick to principles? What a joke you are - so you seem to be saying that conservatives and the GOP seem to have none to stick to then. DT was elected after admitting the same behavior on tape - using power to get laid....EXACTLY THE SAME dumbass...

Look into the non-disclosures at the Apprentice...

a tape with stupid locker room talk is not the same as 3 women standing there with Gloria Allread yelling RAPE!!!

again we are LOFAO at all of you who are having a hemorrhage over this....

you better get your act together about dismissing rape claims, you may have a woman in your life some day

and Mia Farrow's son has written the New Yorker piece exposing all of this as well?

what a freaking nightmare of being hoisted on their own petard by the Clintonian Hollywood Jetset.

looks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good on all of them.....

this is almost better than Trump crushing Hillary in the election.

a tape with stupid locker room talk is not the same as 3 women standing there with Gloria Allread yelling RAPE!!!

again we are LOFAO at all of you who are having a hemorrhage over this....

you better get your act together about dismissing rape claims, you may have a woman in your life some day

LOL Gloria Allred's daughter was on Weinstein's payroll

LOL Gloria Allred's daughter was on Weinstein's payroll

she was on ABC saying they had to counsel Harvey that demanding women watch him shower wasn't acceptable behaviour or that hurling certain words angrily at women wasn't okay

she was trying to defend the poor guy before dumping him as a client

best comedy in ages.

and there's no tragedy here, Hollywood's product is basically 100% crap in the first place

Ok. Because it's not like there was any chance there was a subculture that allowed that crap to go on that got swept under the rug. It was definitely all Paterno and Sandusky. Thank God the football team is back. What would America have done without it?

FWIW this is one of Greggy's conspiracies that I think has some believability. It is not just Hollywood and not just Penn State, but I don't think it is every rich person everywhere as you said. I'm guessing it is a lot though.

And I know Weinstein, at this point, is not an underage thing, but all of that cess pool out there is currently at risk of being exposed and there are a lot of people very worried is my best guess.

Do some research on "the finders."

Truly disgusting episode, and one that I don't think we've seen the end of.

Kate Beckinsale has come out and told about being assaulted by Weinstein when she was 17...

...well, actually, she saw him in a bathrobe, was uncomfortable, and left, and nothing happened.

It's bull **** behavior by Weinstein...but that is not assault.

The New Yorker article goes into full detail for clear assault.

People who procured for him are going to be in very deep trouble.

I have little doubt he committed assault.

Beckinsale's story isn't an example of assault, though.

Kate Beckinsale has come out and told about being assaulted by Weinstein when she was 17...

...well, actually, she saw him in a bathrobe, was uncomfortable, and left, and nothing happened.

It's bull **** behavior by Weinstein...but that is not assault.

Well, assault is your word--she didn't make that allegation. In her account, she specifically mentions that she was not assaulted (in the context of Weinstein later not being able to remember whether he had "tried anything" with her. He had not. She said she got out of there "unscathed.")

She is just telling the story of what she experienced. She didn't call it an assault in what I read. Also, it's worth pointing out that she arrived at the hotel for a professional meeting. She was then told to go to his room and he opened the door in his bathrobe. Then, he offered the 17 year old alcohol.

Edited by Cugalabanza

Well, assault is your word--she didn't make that allegation. In her account, she specifically mentions that she was not assaulted (in the context of Weinstein later not being able to remember whether he had "tried anything" with her. He had not. She said she got out of there "unscathed.")

She is just telling the story of what she experienced. She didn't call it an assault in what I read. Also, it's worth pointing out that she arrived at the hotel for a professional meeting. She was then told to go to his room and he opened the door in his bathrobe. Then, he offered the 17 year old alcohol.

And I should add: I have the utmost respect for Beckinsale for sticking up for herself in those situations (it's apparently happened more than once).

Sucks a lot her career suffered for it...but on a personal level, it's very healthy.