SNF: Chiefs at Texans

YoloinOhio

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's got the same number of rings as Marv as well...

Marv is a hall of famer and Id imagine Andy will be too. Not sure what point youre trying to make. They are proven great coaches with great records. Nope no Super Bowls. Which is why I wouldnt rank them amongst the greatest. Belichick, Noll, Landry, Walsh, Shula, Lombardi all better. Feel better now??

We should all come back in the year 2100 to see if the Bills are any good with useful players. :lol:

True. I should have said so far this century. We have sucked. Some sadly are ok with it. Im not. Hopefully things improve soon. Once we have a qb hopefully things will.

Lol. I'm not the one that's arguing.

Reid will likely do Reid-like things in the playoffs again this year. Making the regular season yet another exercise in futility.

No? Not arguing? You keep repeating yourself and responding. I dont give a !@#$ about Reid or any other coach. Just want the Bills to get their **** straight. Seems too much to ask of them.

Back on Carson Wentz, look at this play from the Eagles game today:

https://twitter.com/NFLonFOX/status/917105275986784256

The Bills don't have any receiver that could make a play like that. Jordan Matthews was heading into this season as the Eagles #4. He became our #1 and he wasn't even playing today. To give some perspective on how far behind we are on offensive talent this season and today in particular.

Edited by HappyDays

Back on Carson Wentz, look at this play from the Eagles game today:

https://twitter.com/NFLonFOX/status/917105275986784256

The Bills don't have any receiver that could make a play like that. Jordan Matthews was heading into this season as the Eagles #4. He was our #1 and he wasn't even playing today. To give some perspective on how far behind we are on offensive talent this season and today in particular.

Matthews was his #1 last year.

When some people still knew Wentz was the truth.

Agoholor also has been crappy since being drafted. Maybe he's turning it around because Wentz is better.

Edited by jmc12290

He didn't "suck." You just don't know what you're talking about.

Passer rating: 25th

YPA: 28th

YPG: 20th

TD%: 30th

INT%: 18th

ANY/A: 27th

DVOA: 27th

QBR: 26th

PFF grades: 20th

Let me guess, your counterargument is the "eye test."

Edited by HappyDays

Philly was 24th in passing yardage. Wentz had 16 TDs, 14 INTs, He was 18th in passing yards, 26th in QBR.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2016/passing.htm

Suck lite, perhaps....

Passer rating: 25th

YPA: 28th

YPG: 20th

TD%: 30th

INT%: 18th

ANY/A: 17th

DVOA: 27th

QBR: 26th

PFF grades: 20th

Let me guess, your counterargument is the "eye test."

Wentz started out as a rookie with a firm grasp on the mental aspects of QBing in the NFL. Not only was he able to master his team's offense, he was able to go through his progressions, look off the S and MLB, change plays at the line, etc.

Was he perfect? No. While keeping up with the speed of the game, over the course of the season, a combination of sloppy mechanics returning and other teams getting a better grasp on him slowed down his really great start. He still demonstrated tremendous poise and mastery of the mental aspects of playing QB in the NFL. This offseason, he's really improved his throwing motion, and his long wind-up

Like I said, you don't know what you're talking about. Which is why you're surprised you're so wrong about QB's over and over and over again. (not you Lurker).

Edited by jmc12290

Wentz started out as a rookie with a firm grasp on the mental aspects of QBing in the NFL. Not only was he able to master his team's offense, he was able to go through his progressions, look off the S and MLB, change plays at the line, etc.

Was he perfect? No. While keeping up with the speed of the game, over the course of the season, a combination of sloppy mechanics returning and other teams getting a better grasp on him slowed down his really great start. He still demonstrated tremendous poise and mastery of the mental aspects of playing QB in the NFL. This offseason, he's really improved his throwing motion, and his long wind-up

Like I said, you don't know what you're talking about. Which is why you're surprised you're so wrong about QB's over and over and over again. (not you Lurker).

Better yet, how's he looking THIS year?

Oh, that's right. 300+ 4TD this past week, and i think he's got another 300 yarder this year.

But hey. DVOA.

I think the logic is Wentz sucked as a rookie because of numbers so Happy Days doesn't care what your eyes told you.

Deshaun Watson sucks despite putting up numbers through 4 games because Happy Days' eyes tell him so.

DVOA.

All about that DVOA.

I think the logic is Wentz sucked as a rookie because of numbers so Happy Days doesn't care what your eyes told you.

Deshaun Watson sucks despite putting up numbers through 4 games because Happy Days' eyes tell him so.

My favorite part is that he's praising Agohlor as a "weapon" when he's been basically a first round bust at WR.

Where oh where are we gonna get a WR to put up 241 yards and 2 TD's in a season?

My favorite part is that he's praising Agohlor as a "weapon" when he's been basically a first round bust at WR.

Where oh where are we gonna get a WR to put up 241 yards and 2 TD's in a season?

And has I believe the highest drop % of receivers since he entered the league.