SNF: Chiefs at Texans

YoloinOhio

That's what you got from that comment? I'm in just about every prime time gameday thread making comments about what I see. Ask the other gameday thread regulars, they'll vouch for me ;) I'll agree I'm more critical of other teams than I am of the Bills. I've been criticizing QBs a lot this year because they've mostly sucked.

I've seen you. Ragging on other Quarterbacks left right and centre while telling me there are only 5 who could possibly do better than Tyrod. Tiresome.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've seen you. Ragging on other Quarterbacks left right and centre while telling me there are only 5 who could possibly do better than Tyrod. Tiresome.

I've said there are probably 5 QBs in the league that would have gotten good passing production today. I stand by that. You think Dalton gets 300 yards with this supporting cast? You'd have to be nuts to think that. There are probably about 8 QBs I would place definitively above Tyrod, and a big muddled tier with at least 10 guys where he fits right in. And Tyrod easily, EASILY, has the worst supporting cast out of any of them. Notice I'm not ragging on Alex Smith tonight. He's playing out of his mind this season. He's also 4 years older than Tyrod and people think it's crazy to think Tyrod could play at this level in 4 years, when Alex Smith at Tyrod's age was no better than Tyrod is now.

There are more than 5 and there are more than 8.

Who? Which QBs around the league could make it work with this offense against the Bengals defense? Brady, Brees, Rodgers. I think I'm being generous with 5 actually. QBs who I think are better than Tyrod played poorly today with better offensive players around them.

He always had it. He's finally getting the chance to show it these last couple years.

Really? did he show that off in college? I seem to recall him struggling with long throws in SF, and early in KC career. It was the reason he got labelled "game manager". He had Maclin last year. I don't remember bombs or didn't see enough of their games.

Who? Which QBs around the league could make it work with this offense against the Bengals defense? Brady, Brees, Rodgers. I think I'm being generous with 5 actually. QBs who I think are better than Tyrod played poorly today with better offensive players around them.

Because all you do is make game by game judgments. I'd put the number much closer to 12. Just because Big Ben as an example has had a slow start to this year does not mean he could not get better production than Tyrod. Basically anyone who throws it rather than holds onto it. And Tyrod himself has proven that. His best game this season was the game he got the ball out fastest. A Quarterback's job is to throw the damn ball. Get it out of your damn hands.

But stick with your agenda. You think Tyrod is a borderline top 10 QB and all others suck and you will come into every prime time game thread to tell us that other Quarterbacks suck.