SNF: Chiefs at Texans

YoloinOhio

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Currently 2/8 for 32 yards. His biggest play was on a read option run, a play which our OC doesn't seem to know exists.

Teams across the league should hire me to make bad posts about their players, so they can immediately score TDs. It's remarkable how often this happens to me.

But hey look what a running game can do.

He looks like a man that knows his season is over.

Watching on tape delay on the DVR and just got to that point right now. About 3 minutes left in first quarter.

I couldn't agree more with you. He looked like his spirit was broken.

How is Alex smith doing this at his age? Its mind boggling Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smart, athletic QB in the right system with a bunch of really good weapons. And consistency in offensive scheme and coaching. Edited by YoloinOhio

Alex Smith is the extreme positive of what Tyrod could be. Deshaun Watson is the extreme negative.

Hahahaha. Here you are. Minutes after Tyrod lays an egg back to digging out other Quarterbacks... on this occassion a rookie in his 4th start against the best team in the league with an offensive line that is pure offensive.

Agenda? You better believe it.

Andy Reid runs such a precise and efficient operation there. They just dont beat themselves with dumb mistakes. Even their emergency FG kicker comes in and just boots them right down the middle like its nothing. Tampa would kill for that guy right about now.

Hahahaha. Here you are. Minutes after Tyrod lays an egg back to digging out other Quarterbacks... on this occassion a rookie in his 4th start against the best team in the league with an offensive line that is pure offensive.

Agenda? You better believe it.

That's what you got from that comment? I'm in just about every prime time gameday thread making comments about what I see. Ask the other gameday thread regulars, they'll vouch for me ;) I'll agree I'm more critical of other teams than I am of the Bills. I've been criticizing QBs a lot this year because they've mostly sucked.