Washington Post article on Bills Season/Defense

klos63

yes, that's exactly it. Making fun of the WaPo sports article is exactly the same. I'd make fun of LA Times covering the sabres. Or any such thing.

Other than the Dareus mention, what issues did you have with the article?

Marcel.dareus and the bills have been dominant. Not accurate nor supported in the argument. Nothing shows our DL is dominant, in fact in that article.

However they mentioned Madden stats. That's for a 7th grader. They're the only ones who care.

Further it begins to go all over the place in a drunken driving type mess talking about what we are doing on defense - no real anything. Just player x was x and we need y.

Further we didn't trade Watkins for Gaines

This is essentially a football 101 article. There is nothing good about it unless you just want to feel good about it.

Why, because LA has only had an NHL team for 50 years?

because it is a city that doesn't need to thoroughly cover the Sabres or provide quality content.

WaPo needs something their low digit readers to digest to have conversation with actual men when they leave the beltway in an effort to sound more masculine.

grow up

don't ask me to answer a question without the prep h because when I bring it I am not gentle and will be a sore that drives you nuts. Just remember it's not fun to provoke me.

because it is a city that doesn't need to thoroughly cover the Sabres or provide quality content.

WaPo needs something their low digit readers to digest to have conversation with actual men when they leave the beltway in an effort to sound more masculine.

don't ask me to answer a question without the prep h because when I bring it I am not gentle and will be a sore that drives you nuts. Just remember it's not fun to provoke me.

You come off as a miserable human being in pretty much every thread in which I see your posts. I posted a complimentary article on the Bills, you don't have to like it. Next time, just STFU and pass it by. It's not that it's no fun to provoke you, it's no fun to interact with you at all.

You come off as a miserable human being in pretty much every thread in which I see your posts. I posted a complimentary article on the Bills, you don't have to like it. Next time, just STFU and pass it by. It's not that it's no fun to provoke you, it's no fun to interact with you at all.

wow,you're really sensetive to go with a personal attack. What's wrong? This is why it won't end well, because now you're sad. And now you to tell me to STFU and ignore an article you posted that I disagreed with where you provoked a response on why I didn't like it and when I didn't like it you got #feelings upset.

So, if you weren't prepared for your earth being shattered to why the article wasn't that amazing than why did you ask?

I did warn you. I'm sorry #feelings

wow,you're really sensetive to go with a personal attack. What's wrong? This is why it won't end well, because now you're sad. And now you to tell me to STFU and ignore an article you posted that I disagreed with where you provoked a response on why I didn't like it and when I didn't like it you got #feelings upset.

So, if you weren't prepared for your earth being shattered to why the article wasn't that amazing than why did you ask?

I did warn you. I'm sorry #feelings

My earth isn't shattered, i didn't assume the article was 'amazing' . I'm not upset. I think after reading your posts over time that I just find you to be a miserable person who thinks way too highly of himself and wanted to point that out. No need too apologize, you're not significant enough to matter.

Edited by klos63

My earth isn't shattered, i didn't assume the article was 'amazing' . I'm not upset. I think after reading your posts over time that I just find you to be a miserable person who thinks way too highly of himself and wanted to point that out. No need too apologize, you're not significant enough to matter.

can we get back to talking about football instead of your feelings?