Bills at Falcons Highlights with NFL PrimeTime Music

Indeed it was.

NFL Primetime was the greatest NFL highlights show ever.

There were times on Sunday that I would purposely avoid watching highlights during halftime, so that I wouldn't be spoiled before NFL Primetime came on.

Oh I knew the results of the games, but listening to Boomer and Tom Jackson and the great music, it was like watching a story. It was as if NFL Films made this production.

Yup. And then later close out the evening with The Man Show and Insomniac with Dave Attell. Sundays used to be awesome! :lol:

it was supposed to be like he was playing the old school sega, the ball was the cartridge which he blew the dust off of, plugged it in and played

Yes - except that was Nintendo. The Sega cartridges weren't famous for needing to have the dust blown out of them.

Very enjoyable video.

That was a fun game to watch and there were many highlight type plays throughout.

Let's hope for more of the same tomorrow vs. Bengals.

it was supposed to be like he was playing the old school sega, the ball was the cartridge which he blew the dust off of, plugged it in and played

I appreciate your translation, which I wouldn't have figured out.

Still that seems too contrived for my liking. But what the hell. If he can keep scoring, he can keep playing Air Nintendo.

:lol: