AFCE -> I bet the jests will be favored to win

Tom

The jests have to be geared to win now because with all their previous deals & signings, having a 'tag' on a player and still being under the cap, I figure in a year or two they'll be in 'Titan-Style' cap hell. They'll replace the players lost so far this year & probably get Coles back. Curtis is great (but won't last forever) and the only question mark I see is the QB position.

Pats lost a lot of players (Bruschi may never be the same) but their biggest loss is probably on the coaching dept.

I hate to say it but I can see the damn dogass jests top contenders here. :devil:

A good O-lineman, their all-around WR, DB, punt returner, their best DB, and most likely Teddy Bruschi.

Any more you forgot about?

263196[/snapback]

They lost a good OG who got a much better offer elsewhere, a truly great great Patriot who was getting older and had a large cap #, their best DB who also had a HUGE cap # and their 4th LB who was 37 years old. Had they kept them all, they'd be in salary cap hell and would morph into the Titans in a year or two. No thanks. They DID however offer mid level tenders to WR David Givens, OG Stephen Neal, DE Jarvis Green and OT Tom Ashworth. They are paying players on FUTURE performance, NOT on emotion and sentimentality. Otherwise we'd be the Buffalo Bills. :devil: