AFCE -> I bet the jests will be favored to win

Tom

Uh, did Brady fall off a cliff or something today?

I think there will be little debate among the 'experts' about the predicted order of finish in the AFC East. Everyone will predict the finish to be the same as last year, Pats-Jets-Bills-StinkyFish. We'll just have to wait and see if the Bills can prove them wrong.

I think you all underestimate Derrick Blaylock, their only signing. Because he's worth it. I think the Jets plan to conver thim to quarterback, where's basically going to break all of Marino's records. And runback kicks. Oh, and he's automatic inside 55. And...well, I'm out of ideas. I think he can longsnap.

Pennigton probably won't play till week 3... I think we'll be OK.

The Jets are the least of our worries. The world Champions are in our division to, don't forget  .. .

Haven't you heard? The Pats lost a 37-year-old backup LB and their 4th receiver. They're going to suck this year.

The celler is going to hurt worse than ever after so many years on top. :devil:

Mangini will do fine, and I certainly won't be losing any sleep over the loss of Charlie "Hey, we're up by 6 at the 2-minute warning...lets pass three times!" Weis.

263190[/snapback]

Yeah, I hate guys who can get an essentially superstarless group of players (2 noteable exceptions) to perform at such a high level for such an extended period. Nothing like tossing the baby out with the bathwater. :devil:

Haven't you heard?  The Pats lost a 37-year-old backup LB and their 4th receiver.  They're going to suck this year.

263180[/snapback]

Don't forget their 3rd CB and kick returner. Oh, and Ty Law was an LB?

Still echo Darin's comments, I'm just sayin'....

Haven't you heard?  The Pats lost a 37-year-old backup LB and their 4th receiver.  They're going to suck this year.

263180[/snapback]

A good O-lineman, their all-around WR, DB, punt returner, their best DB, and most likely Teddy Bruschi.

Any more you forgot about?

Yeah, I hate guys who can get an essentially superstarless group of players (2 noteable exceptions) to perform at such a high level for such an extended period.

You must be talking about Brady, because before he showed up, Weis's offense sucked.

I'm sorry, but I've simply never been enamored of the guy's playcalling. He makes up some very good gameplans, but his playcalling has single-handedly lost games for the Patriots, and come close to losing many more.

You must be talking about Brady, because before he showed up, Weis's offense sucked.

I'm sorry, but I've simply never been enamored of the guy's playcalling.  He makes up some very good gameplans, but his playcalling has single-handedly lost games for the Patriots, and come close to losing many more.

263237[/snapback]

But it has also won 3 SBs. Can't be that bad just because you don't like it.

Ooops, I keep forgetting, Brady won the 3 SBs all by himself. I thought you had more sense than that post.