Have you heard of WR Amba Etta-Tawo??

ChanOverChin

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He doesnt have many. The guy was a flat out beast. He went undrafted only because he played in Dino Babers hurry up scheme. He runs what Art Briles ran at Baylor. Many scouts assumed that he was just a product of the scheme because he struggled to get on the field in Maryland. When he tranfered to Syracuse and went into Babers offense. Thats when he exploded.

Remember when Obi Melanfawu lit up the combine... Etta Tawo destroyed him when they played UCONN. 12 catches 270 yards and 2 TDs against one of the best DBs in the country. He played great against anybody who lined up across him

....so in your view, he'd be a good signing, perhaps to the PS and promote Reilly kid who has certainly earned a shot.....

If you watched SU football (I know, it's VERRRRYYY difficult these days) in 2015/2016 and you don't know who this guy is, I gotta think you're falling asleep after the kickoff. I was surprised he didn't go in the 6th or 7th round at least but maybe it's a route running issue. I recall drops but not a chronic drop problem.

Agreed. The guy had almost 100 catches last season for nearly 1500 yards and 14 TD's. If you watch every SU football game, and you're not familiar with this guy, you must be in a coma or something.

Yeah? How do you miss that?

That name could upset some white folks. Seems disrespectful.

:lol:

He was a beast for Syracuse last year. I was shocked when he went undrafted and am still shocked that he's not on an NFL roster.

He'll find a practice squad somewhere and will be getting real reps by December at least.

Which isn't saying much.

Syracuse plays in the ACC and has one of the toughest schedules in the country every year.

It ain't the MAC.

Im calling bull ****.

Bs that I can't remeber him or bs that I watch all cuse football games? Listen , Syracuse is an awful football team. Theirs few players worth remebering and I don't follow college nearly as much as NFL. I probably watched the guy catch 100 passes and still couldn't tell you who he was. It's pretty rare to remeber a Syracuse football player or coach, unless your last name is Marrone